Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Continental Lotto of the Americas (Western Hemisphere)...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2008, 1:31 am - IP Logged

You know thought about it and i realize that in Europe there is a Continental LOtto (if am not mistaken) but here in the Occident/Western Hemisphere there is no Western Hemisphere Continental Lotto...A lotto that Canada, Mexico, U.S, South America, Central America, they all can play, paying 100 milion dollars based jackpot playing every month....There is none i don't know why?And i know it can be done...If you make the ticket cost 10 dollars it can be done...

Why do i think it can work? Because Florida has a population of what it is? 22 million? And Florida has a lotto that for 3 dollars you win 25 million dollars plus whatever the jackpot it...And the population of Florida is a measly 22 million dollar? Now imagine the population of the entire Occident/Western Hemisphere Continent playing this Continental Lotto and paying 10 dollars for it...Common sense tells me that that jackpot has to be in the 100 or 200 million dollars...And not only that Florida lotto that pays 25 million plays twice a week, while this continental lotto will play ONCE A MONTH, SO OF COURSE IT HAS TO GROW NOT TO 100 MILLION BUT TO 200 MILLION....

What do you think....

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:11 am - IP Logged

You know thought about it and i realize that in Europe there is a Continental LOtto (if am not mistaken) but here in the Occident/Western Hemisphere there is no Western Hemisphere Continental Lotto...A lotto that Canada, Mexico, U.S, South America, Central America, they all can play, paying 100 milion dollars based jackpot playing every month....There is none i don't know why?And i know it can be done...If you make the ticket cost 10 dollars it can be done...

Why do i think it can work? Because Florida has a population of what it is? 22 million? And Florida has a lotto that for 3 dollars you win 25 million dollars plus whatever the jackpot it...And the population of Florida is a measly 22 million dollar? Now imagine the population of the entire Occident/Western Hemisphere Continent playing this Continental Lotto and paying 10 dollars for it...Common sense tells me that that jackpot has to be in the 100 or 200 million dollars...And not only that Florida lotto that pays 25 million plays twice a week, while this continental lotto will play ONCE A MONTH, SO OF COURSE IT HAS TO GROW NOT TO 100 MILLION BUT TO 200 MILLION....

What do you think....

and a lot of people will complain about this but where is the ELITE in all this hemisphere countries, why are they not pushing for this...LOL...they considered themselves one ....

Pasadena MD
      United States
      Member #63021
      July 16, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2008, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I think this has not happened and probably won't because the elite stay rich by keeping us running around for the pennies we get and keeping us scared and fostering hatred to other countries. Besides those other places is where they get their cheap labor for domestic purposes and cheap manufacturing, so those people there would rather take the 50 cents a day and buy food than save for a lotto ticket. I should know I met a summer labor import and fell in love with her and 2 years later we were married. But it would be a great game if it was done. The jackpots would be HUGE!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2008, 1:37 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.