Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if numers drawn suck? lol

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
Washington *state*
United States
Member #62009
June 14, 2008
192 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Ok, so I didn't want to keep the whipping post going as to if lottery QP suck. So I thought I'd open by saying what if the actual numbers drawn suck? I mean for the longest time, I've been buying tickets and hoping "I" have the numbers the lottery draws on the big night.  So now, I've been reversing it on them (just to make myself feel better.) Come on now!!! See if you can get MY numbers tonight!!!!!!!!! OH darn!!! So close! Well maybe next time!! lol Ok that aside. Think of the QP's the "random balls" drawn on game night.  The "Suckyness" can go both ways.  I now come to the realization that QP's don't neccessarly suck....sometimes the actual numbers the lottery draws do!! lol

Here we go.........I bought a meazzly $1.00 Washington lottery ticket today.  The pot was like 6.8 million.  Ya, my little ticket could win, but alas.........I got but 1 number right.....S.O.A.B.!!!!

The numbers DRAWN were as follows:

These are not numbers I would pick if I were guessing the numbers myself.  Now, it don't mean these numbers don't mean anything to someone else..birthdays, anniversary.....ages etc etc. But nothing to me. And I wouldn't make 4 of them in the 20's. So.........I'm saying..don't give up on your QP's. They just may surprise you! But ......that dosen't mean you can't run out and get another ticket. lol I probably would of ran out and bought one more ticket with "better numbers" if I were to of gotten this for a chance.  But look what happened!  Also, visit MM website and check out past years numbers. If you want to see messed up numbers on occasion, they have had alot.  One was like numbers 39 and up! Who would of thought to buy a ticket like that?  So........Keep playing......QP or not!Dance

Oh and no one won!!!!!!! Next chance...........7 million..........Ya.........I can dig that!Naughty

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:19 am - IP Logged

The numbers fall into two categories, those that "suck", and those that match what's on my ticket (in groups of 3 or more) Jester

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Lotto*Love

"The "Suckyness" can go both ways."

Suckyness? Beautiful!

Green laugh

Well, I was goong to play more tickets but lately the suckyness of the numbers being drawn made me decide not to!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Washington *state*
        United States
        Member #62009
        June 14, 2008
        192 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:34 am - IP Logged

I agree................Yes, I would love to get the JP, but when I walk out my front door and look at my dinky town? I laugh...ya right......big winner here.  I know it can happen anywhere. Quite a few years ago, I got 4 right on a washington lotto ticket.  I was like "What did I win!? What did I win!?" It was $22.  No BIG one..but I was SOOOOOOO happy that I won something.  Since then, I have won a dollar here....3 dollars there....maybe 3x's I won $7.  But I am tickled pink to either get my money back, or come out a few dollars ahead.  I haven't won anything for awhile now........well.......I won $2 on a scratch ticket the other day.  I went to purchase a few groceries today and asked the cashier if it was easier to cash out my win first, or can she apply it to my grocery bill.. So she said she would apply it to my bill........which she forgot to do. lol  So I guess I never won anything at all... Ya win some......ya lose some.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Sorry.......I've been hanging around my teenager too much........It won't happen again.ConeheadLOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:57 am - IP Logged

No! Don't stop! That was hilarious!!!

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Washington *state*
              United States
              Member #62009
              June 14, 2008
              192 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2008, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Oh it will happen again.....believe me. lol Though my daughter says its not cool coming from some "old chick" But I'll have the last laugh when I refuse to share my $$$ with her. Now thats torture...lol Oh......and i bought another Hit 5 ticket and STILL can't even hit 1.  MY luck lately has been horrible.  Its one thing after another. Its almost funny when something bad happens not 5 minutes after I bang my head against the wall saying "what next?!"  Have you ever seen Bruce Almighty?  Yep.....thats my life...in a nut shell.  Though I don't have the kahonas to take on the big guy.  But I do gather enough courage to arch my back, shake my fists to the heavens, and say "B..E..A....UTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey maybe this could work in my favor......... I can be part of the "things were looking bleak" clan.  They can only go big from here right?  IMMA GONNA WINNN!!!.............................I think.

I've been thinking about playing old QP numbers to see if I have any luck

DC81's avatar - batman39
                MI
                United States
                Member #54830
                August 31, 2007
                985 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2008, 5:32 am - IP Logged

The numbers fall into two categories, those that "suck", and those that match what's on my ticket (in groups of 3 or more) Jester

I Agree!

And those are my type of numbers, or at least what I ususally get around here when I choose a easy pick. But basically yeah, the only good combos is one I have and it's for that drawing... Though sometimes I get a image of winning numbers being the same as what I had picked before on a old ticket or just numbers matching an old easy pick... That feeling gives me an urge to play the numbers of all the losers I have. Stooges

You can't predict random.

DC81's avatar - batman39
                  MI
                  United States
                  Member #54830
                  August 31, 2007
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I also must say I prefer "sucky numbers" where no one wins than sucky ones where someone other than me does. Red Devil

You can't predict random.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3102 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2008, 2:19 am - IP Logged

There was a time I ran two data bases, one with sucky draws and one without.  Problem was the prediction software wasn't up to the task
                    either way, but I've always felt there was something to the methodology.

BobP

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2008, 3:53 am - IP Logged

I actually posted the same thing long ago. The lottery must now match MY numbers. :) But it would suck to have to pay them then wouldn't it? I would love to win with sucky numbers and a sucky draw, which would mean less chance of sharing with all those birthday/system players out there. I do both.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5112 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2008, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>t*t:

What is the problem with QP's <<<<<<<<<that LOSE????????????

What is the problem with PICKING UR own<that LOSE????????????

DRILL>>>>>>>>>DRILL>>>>>>>>>>DRILL>>>>>>>DRILL>>>>>

"play QP's for lo gas price's"

I need a JACKPOT now $$$ not 10 year's in the FUTURE!!!!!!!

PLAY>>>>>>>>>BOTH

PSYKOMO

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

When the numbers drawn suck...

I throw my tickets away..