Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

stocks and horse races to pick numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kennedygrandma8's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
Gastonia
United States
Member #62101
June 17, 2008
115 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2008, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I have always heard you can pick pick3 numbers from the last 3 digits of ny bonds sales in the stock or

from the daily handle in the horse races. example;

win-1001.23

place 582.56

show  27.61

the number came 127 that night if anybody knows where to find the daily handles and the bonds sales please e-mail me

or post. THANK YOU

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

You can  also use the RND(Random) function on your scientific calculator. It picks numbers between 0.999 and 0.000.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10345 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2008, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I have always heard you can pick pick3 numbers from the last 3 digits of ny bonds sales in the stock or

win-1001.23

place 582.56

show  27.61

the number came 127 that night if anybody knows where to find the daily handles and the bonds sales please e-mail me

or post. THANK YOU

A long time ago, before there were state lotteries and people could only play with bookies, the "number" (Pick 3, that's all there was) came from the last three dollar digits of the total handle at a horse race track. the race track would vary to prevent any collusion.

Let's say for a particular day "the Outfit" - AHEM - was using Belmont and the total handle for the day was $385,221.96

That days' number would have been 221 - the last three dollar digits.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2008, 12:59 am - IP Logged

win-1001.23

place 582.56

show  27.61

or post. THANK YOU

Ye$...

The last three digits of the dow was a straight hit in Kansas, 743 on June 24, 2008.

In the address bar key in daily stock market results. You will see listings come up. Also for the horse racing, key in daily horse racing results you will see listings as well. Your internet provider may have a finance category listed at the top of your screen, try clicking on it. Check your local newspaper or stock newspaper.