Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Koran*

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Inside Spill,

Juz for You... Boo LOL

213*

You know what to do, Be easy... lol

Ya girl,

Unvme-

United States
    Member #17655
    June 24, 2005
    23 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2008, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks you my "LOVE BUG" i will cherish this number to the day i die .... LOL 

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2008, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks you my "LOVE BUG" i will cherish this number to the day i die .... LOL 

United States
        Member #17655
        June 24, 2005
        23 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

The image “http://scott16620.tripod.com/stewie.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

THanks for the kiss booooookie............ BOM CHICKA WAH WAH

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

The image “http://scott16620.tripod.com/stewie.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

THanks for the kiss booooookie............ BOM CHICKA WAH WAH

Oh Ran, tha MF Man, You wanna see them D's, U wanna see that mf when they Raise Up, ah you say you wanna put me in tha chamber, LOL ok ok ok ok ,ak ak ak ak ak , I wanna done, !@#$ , don't even think about puttin on a t-----L, NA NA NA baby boy let it AIR dry. You know,I like that rap track you sent through,lol

And then what, And then wha,And then, And.... LOL       

United States
            Member #17655
            June 24, 2005
            23 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2008, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah ur girl down on the mic... yeah u know girl SKIRT stay sooooooo sooooooo tighttttttt.........lol 

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2008, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah ur girl down on the mic... yeah u know girl SKIRT stay sooooooo sooooooo tighttttttt.........lol 

Oh yea, it's lil bookie and i'm comin straight thru, to put this bangin numba on you. I do it right, I do it left, baby baby, I let you fill in the rest, cuz when it comes to me, who else can do it best,...LOL, Ok we straight trippin today. I see we got that 980,and I played 981, but it's ok cuz I will hit it up tonight with that 879...