Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Well known Bahamian Undertaker dies @ the age of 38

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

It feel so strange to talk about playing someone's age after they die, especially someone such as Neil Ferguson.

I think he was such a very nice Comforting person especially in the time of mourning.  He always acted as a family member, one who knew the deceased and his/her family. 

He did ssoooo many funerals here in Long Island, one was that of my deceased uncle some 7 years ago.  He not so long did a funeral here(a few weeks ago) 

He was gunned to death in his own home Thursday Morning.....

You will truly be missed!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20108 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2008, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

So sad to hear someone was taken from life that has helped so many people.

No one deserves to be taken thay way...  RIP.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2008, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

OMG Lee, u know even though u emailed me the article, it still didn't ring a bell until I read your post!!!! Neil Ferguson.  I knew him!!! He was an average height man, sort of on the chubby side with a round head and brown skinned, about my complexion or a shade lighter.  am I right?  We used to work together at McDonalds in Palmdale back in the '80s.  I saw him up here when he came to do the funeral for Lockhart Turnquest's relative.   I am so sorry man.  Please keep his wife in your prayers as she now battles for her life.  It saddens me to imagine children growing up without a parent in their life, but to loose the two... it's too hard for me to even go there.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

It feel so strange to talk about playing someone's age after they die, especially someone such as Neil Ferguson.

I think he was such a very nice Comforting person especially in the time of mourning.  He always acted as a family member, one who knew the deceased and his/her family. 

He did ssoooo many funerals here in Long Island, one was that of my deceased uncle some 7 years ago.  He not so long did a funeral here(a few weeks ago) 

He was gunned to death in his own home Thursday Morning.....

You will truly be missed!

i wasn't going to share this, but it has me so freaked out that i just had to.

The baby that you see on my avatar is my last son, who is now 4.  While i was typing my post, he asked for a piece of paper and pen so that he could write.  He is only just starting to form shapes.  As I finished writing my post, I looked over at what he was doing and there on the paper, though not altogether were the numbers 863.  Is this some sort of sign?????  I'm nervous!!!!!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

The baby that you see on my avatar is my last son, who is now 4.  While i was typing my post, he asked for a piece of paper and pen so that he could write.  He is only just starting to form shapes.  As I finished writing my post, I looked over at what he was doing and there on the paper, though not altogether were the numbers 863.  Is this some sort of sign?????  I'm nervous!!!!!

Lost for words here.

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2008, 9:32 am - IP Logged

As I write this I am still shaken up from last night.  This may be long, but bear with me please. 

I came off the computer immediately after I wrote in this post last evening.  My oldest son came and told me he was going out and I told him to be careful because I really don't have a good feeling.  I went in the bathroom and I sat on the bowl for a while and I started to cry, I can't really explain why but something just wasn't right.  I thought of Neil, his wife and the children, and I cried for those kids.  I then went in the tub and I started reminiscing.  Somethings started to become crystal clear and I started to wonder what was my dead mother trying to tell me.

On Thursday evening when I went to bed, I didn't fall to sleep right away.  As soon as I closed my eyes I looked right into my mother's eyes.  I jumped up and was afraid as I laid there thinking about it.  Then the numbers started coming in : 249 = 49 the age Mommy was when she died, 92 the age my Grammy will turn on Wednesday.

Didn't realize what 010 meant until late last night as I laid awake unable to sleep.  So we'll come back to that.

753:  Even though I predicted the 735 for the Bahamas Independence, I also predicted it for my sister's birthday that was on the 24th of June which made her 35.

870 = 87 was the year my last sister (my Mom's favorite child) was born.

In the 4 ball, I saw my numbers twice: 2695, 9463.  69 for the year that i was born, 5 for the month i was born, 39 for my age, 92 for my grammy's new age, 49 for my mom's age at her death.

Now you know I couldn't sleep then... when my Mom died she had 4 grandchildren so i thought to myself that she don't even know Synae or about her, then the meaning of the 010 became clear.  My neice is 1 now, so it was saying to me that yes, Mommy does know her and that she is watching over us.  ( I know that alot of you don't believe in this,  I never used to either, but I do now).

When I was younger, when ppl were going to die, I used to be able to see and say exactly who the were which used to scare my mom and grandparents.  As I grew older, I only now am able to see their shadows.  I couldn't sleep knowing that two of my sons were out and i had this bad feeling.  Then one by one they came home so I started to relax.  Then in my ceiling, the shadow appeared.  I was turned on my side looking out the window, so  I looked at it from the side and pretended not to see it.  I wanted to see how long it would stay there if it thought I didn't see it and it was there for awhile until I moved.  2 minutes after this, I saw a plane headed south with bright lights going by.  I wondered what was going on and if they were trying to land at Stella Maris Airport this late.  About 10 - 15 minutes later, the plane went back North.  I finally fell asleep, but it was a restless night for me.

First thing this morning, Lee (Longisldchinese), called and asked me if I had heard the news about Garnet Rolle's Daughter.  I told her no and was told that she had gotten knocked down last night and that she had died.  The tears started again cause she has young children and one of them is handicapped.  After I hung up from Lee, my sister Glennis called and asked if everything was okay here because she heard on the news that a 38 year female resident of Long Island had died last night and she thought that it might have been me.  I told her that i was 39, not 38 and she said they might have gotten my age wrong.  She then told me some other things that i will not post here.

As I started typing the post for 010 and 110, some strange things started happening with my computer.  I personally don't even feel like playing today, but play anything with the 38 combo.

Also, please if you could, Lizzy was not very how can I say this... Lizzy was not as fortunate as alot of us... she struggled to make ends meet doing cleaning and weeding.  If there is any way that you can render any assistance with either food, clothes or money for her children, please I beg to the generosity of your hearts that you do this.  That's it, I can't write anymore.

MAY ALL OF THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED, REST IN PEACE.

sexyreece's avatar - masked
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #47738
              November 22, 2006
              270 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2008, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I am soo sorry to hear this my heart goes out to all of teh lost souls, we are having alot of deaths, accidental and unfortunate deaths in The Bahamas and when I tuned into the news and saw Neil's unfortunate demise I prayed for him and his family, and I am still praying for his wife to recover and for his kids who just lost their father.  I would like to help Lizzy's kid at this very moment I can't but I will get together someo of my family members and friends and we will try and get some food and some monies together any help is better than no help.  I will send u a PM with my info and by Wednesday July 2nd I will see what all I can gather and sent on the plane or the boat that would be of assistance, as bahamians and God's people we have to always look out for each other.

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1226 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2008, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

What  is the the web sight of the Bahamian newspaper???? Thanks in Advance

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #59488
                  March 17, 2008
                  1555 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

What  is the the web sight of the Bahamian newspaper???? Thanks in Advance

if you PM longisldchinese, she should be able to give you them.  I think one is www.thenassauguardian.com, not too sure though sorry.

1977's avatar - flower2
                    st. pete
                    United States
                    Member #6680
                    September 3, 2004
                    1226 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

United States
                      Member #4646
                      May 12, 2004
                      1185 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

So sad to hear someone was taken from life that has helped so many people.

No one deserves to be taken thay way...  RIP.

I Agree!  So sad!  My prayers go out to his family and friends!

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Bahamas
                        Member #60184
                        April 8, 2008
                        1289 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2008, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I am soo sorry to hear this my heart goes out to all of teh lost souls, we are having alot of deaths, accidental and unfortunate deaths in The Bahamas and when I tuned into the news and saw Neil's unfortunate demise I prayed for him and his family, and I am still praying for his wife to recover and for his kids who just lost their father.  I would like to help Lizzy's kid at this very moment I can't but I will get together someo of my family members and friends and we will try and get some food and some monies together any help is better than no help.  I will send u a PM with my info and by Wednesday July 2nd I will see what all I can gather and sent on the plane or the boat that would be of assistance, as bahamians and God's people we have to always look out for each other.

This is so Nice of your Sexyreece.

God Blesses a Cheerfful Giver!

Bahamas
                          Member #60184
                          April 8, 2008
                          1289 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2008, 11:52 am - IP Logged

jonesbahamas.com  is also another online newspaper for bahamas.

Check it out on Monda y as well.

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #49847
                            February 17, 2007
                            2408 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

midday redhot- 893 on the 29/6/08.

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

Bahamas
                              Member #60184
                              April 8, 2008
                              1289 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

midday redhot- 893 on the 29/6/08.

Oh my goodness Neil's age!

I had it to play as 938.