Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could there be a "method" Discussion Board?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I've been wading through pages after page...going back to 5 years and looking for dicusssions about "methods." I notice some good information in there but instead of clicking page for page to discover what's out there, why not create a Dicussion board for "Methods" ?

I notice there a discussion for "Lottery System" but it's dominated by Pick3,4, and 5. I'm sure there are many of us that wants a dicussion on Methods -- I swear, this Pick3,4,5 is boring to someone that's big on Mega Million, PowerBall, or big jackpot games.

How bout it?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2008, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I've been wading through pages after page...going back to 5 years and looking for dicusssions about "methods." I notice some good information in there but instead of clicking page for page to discover what's out there, why not create a Dicussion board for "Methods" ?

I notice there a discussion for "Lottery System" but it's dominated by Pick3,4, and 5. I'm sure there are many of us that wants a dicussion on Methods -- I swear, this Pick3,4,5 is boring to someone that's big on Mega Million, PowerBall, or big jackpot games.

How bout it?

This already exists - "Lottery Systems".

It is only natural that Pick 3 and 4 get more activity.  I won't go into the many reasons for this, but if you're a fan of the lottery I'm sure you can think of several.

I don't plan on adding any new forums specializing in methods or systems, because the amount of forum activity does not warrant it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

How bout it?

If you have a method for picking numbers for one of the multi-states or big jackpot games that you would like to discuss just lay it out in a thread in the "Lottery Systems" forum and LP members who play those type games will probably respond. 

If you are looking for suggestions on how to improve it, you may find others have tried something similar and made some changes that improved it or they just abandoned it after a while and went in a different direction.

After you've been a member for a while, you'll find there's not much that hasn't already been tried by someone, it may be new to you but it's something veteran lottery players have seen before.  Many are probably wishing they knew then what they know now because the games have changed and gotten harder to win as their jackpots were being won more frequent.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking