Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My iddy-biddy dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
Washington *state*
United States
Member #62009
June 14, 2008
192 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I've been wanting to post my dreams, but unfortunately, my insomnia is restroying my dreams.lol But I thought I'd try this what seemed like 30 second dream to see if anyone can make anything out of it.

I dreamt that I was in a helicopter, flying over beautiful waters.  We flew over an island with lots of trees and flowers. I remember telling someone on the other side of me "oh! They own the whole island!" As we flew over more of the island, we saw a large clearing of trees and there stood a huge beautiful "mansion type" white house. The next thing I know, were on the ground walking around headed towards the water/beach.  There were a few men there with us.  We played in the water which was warm enough to be considered  a "cool bath" tempreature. I felt both excited to be there, yet "ancy" and jealous for some apparent reason.  The water was blue, the sand was white.  I could swear to you I even felt the hot sun on my back. A man walked to us and told us the water had risen and they feared the island would be flooded destroying the "mansion". I turned quickly to look at the water, and was hit by small wave in the face.  The water went up my nose, and I "sputtered" a few times trying to get the water out. 

I know....makes no sense...but then again.....none of my dreams make any sense.

Thats all I remember, but at least it wasen't a scary dream this time. lol

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2008, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

You dreamt that you were in the bahamas hun!!!! of our white sandy beaches and our crystal clear waters. your subconscious was telling you that you need a vacation and the bahamas is the perfect place.  If you have read my earlier post, our country will be 35 on the 10 of july.  Play the 35 combo, i suggest the 735, or 700 for our 700 island and cays.  Really and seriously though, I am no dream interpreter, but try my number and see if it work for you.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
      Washington *state*
      United States
      Member #62009
      June 14, 2008
      192 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2008, 12:46 am - IP Logged

lol. Thanks! I told my husband my dream, and he first asked what I was drinking before bedtime.  Then he said I am mearly dreamt of something I wanted, and the wave in the face was mearly a slap into reality. lol Someone won my $670K tonight on Hit5.......It wasen't me....I am sadened,,, I also didn't win Washington Lotto either...BUT no one else did either! 7.3mill can get me a trip to some sandy white beach I'm sure!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2008, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Island: 109 742 801 191 Sandy Beach 

Beach: 728 303 268 682

Trees: 144 643 491 436

Flowers: 103 233 310 967

Water: 123 750