Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 53 of 209
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62488
June 29, 2008
55 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2008, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Jordan, I'm on 387 too. I don't have a feeling of whether it's going to come day or night, however, I feel it's going to jump out soon. I would hang in there with it for awhile. Good luck! Wink

i am in Jordan....my qp last night was 307 50/50...so maybe that 387 will fall

Joshua

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    6498 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number for Monday Midday is: 994

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
      concord n.c.
      United States
      Member #23761
      October 16, 2005
      3524 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

1 over the coco nest 454-484-474 cu

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #48965
        January 14, 2007
        750 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I had 998.....I'm tired of being 1 # off..........NC needs to add the back pair so you can at least get some type of winnings.

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
          concord n.c.
          United States
          Member #23761
          October 16, 2005
          3524 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

AMEN

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #61903
            June 9, 2008
            145 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

DAM NC PICK 3 LOTTERY!!!! .........I QUIT!!!

I'M GONNA START BACK PLAYING SOUTH CAROLINA PICK 3!!!

AT LEAST THEY DO LIKE TO PAY OUT!!!

NCEL EMPLOYEES WATCHING THE BOARD I HOPE YALL ENJOY TAKING EVERYBODY'S MONEY!!!

CAUSE YOU WON'T GET MIND NO MORE!!!!   

To All The Winners for Midday:  994 

Congrats to you all!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

DAM NC PICK 3 LOTTERY!!!! .........I QUIT!!!

I'M GONNA START BACK PLAYING SOUTH CAROLINA PICK 3!!!

AT LEAST THEY DO LIKE TO PAY OUT!!!

NCEL EMPLOYEES WATCHING THE BOARD I HOPE YALL ENJOY TAKING EVERYBODY'S MONEY!!!

CAUSE YOU WON'T GET MIND NO MORE!!!!   

To All The Winners for Midday:  994 

Congrats to you all!!!

It does seem like they be watching the boards.  Hang in there Lucky76 it will get better. 

NC pulled a quick one on us today:  494 kept showing up in the LB.  This seems to be the month that we will get a lot of repeats. 

The number today came from below:

LB for 012

012 573 999 139 555

494 876 012 321 567

753 012 258 890 036

908 144 809 366 012

949 321 567 876 012

975 234 470 012 258

LB 567

208 567 703 345 581

420 789 925 567 703

494 876 012 321 567

567 208 444 864 000

949 321 567 876 012

Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #61903
                June 9, 2008
                145 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

It just seems to me I do more winning in South Carolina Pick 3 and Virgina Pick 3 then I do here..... I see on the NCEL Page...They just updated the Total Money they got from us...lol.... $725 Million Dollars far.....

United States
                  Member #62488
                  June 29, 2008
                  55 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2008, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

It just seems to me I do more winning in South Carolina Pick 3 and Virgina Pick 3 then I do here..... I see on the NCEL Page...They just updated the Total Money they got from us...lol.... $725 Million Dollars far.....

maybe a group of us in each big city should BOYCOTT the PICK 3..we should go to each lotery office and picket that they are cheating us...and get the media  involved...would serve them right for just taking from us,a nd not giving back..they know in advance what  numbers are going to fall..it should not be like that. you know we pay taxes in this state as well and some of that goes to the schools...why give us a lottery when noone is hardly winning....it seems like a scam

new bern,nc
                    United States
                    Member #53366
                    July 5, 2007
                    90 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT, IT IS HARD TO WIN NC LOTTERY, THAT WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FROM LP.  OH WHERE DO YOU PLAY SC AND VA?Lurking

Raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #61903
                      June 9, 2008
                      145 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about ya'll...But I'm not mad at losing cause thats apart of the game....BUT HOW MANY OF YALL CAN SAY THAT BEFORE THEY STARTED THE DAY TIME PICK 3......YOU WERE WINNING MORE!!!!

Ever since they started Day time Pick 3 its like they been Scamming both draws....I think it has something to do with who is in Executive Officer over NCEL here in NC......Cause Lottery employees getting raises....How in the Hell they get raises when the pay out ratio don't match what they rack in!!!!!  Thats why I'm mad....It don't matter how many people play per draw....If its 500,000 people that play and 200 people win that don't add up!!! If the profit for Day draw (Which they will never tell us per day) is $900,000 for example how in the hell the pay out is only $49,000....Think about it NCEL make 8 times as much per draw and the pay out be like 5 percent of that....if that much!!!

It need to be an investigation into NCEL Lottery for real....Real Talk!!!....Once again this is not about me losing....I have no problem with losing money....Hell we all lose money every day....lol....From buying things etc!!!......Just venting that all..........

Congrats to the Fam members who did win on 994 today!!!

United States
                        Member #62488
                        June 29, 2008
                        55 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT, IT IS HARD TO WIN NC LOTTERY, THAT WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FROM LP.  OH WHERE DO YOU PLAY SC AND VA?Lurking

i would rather give my money to states who actually pay out to the players. NCEL if you are reading the posts as of the end of this month, if things don't change Virginia and South Carolina will be getting my money!!

new bern,nc
                          United States
                          Member #53366
                          July 5, 2007
                          90 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

i would rather give my money to states who actually pay out to the players. NCEL if you are reading the posts as of the end of this month, if things don't change Virginia and South Carolina will be getting my money!!

I think that it is ashamed that nc is doing what they are doing, there are alot of people that don't play nc lottery, they started off playing alot but now they don't, and I can't blame them.

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                            Member #62239
                            June 21, 2008
                            24951 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about ya'll...But I'm not mad at losing cause thats apart of the game....BUT HOW MANY OF YALL CAN SAY THAT BEFORE THEY STARTED THE DAY TIME PICK 3......YOU WERE WINNING MORE!!!!

Ever since they started Day time Pick 3 its like they been Scamming both draws....I think it has something to do with who is in Executive Officer over NCEL here in NC......Cause Lottery employees getting raises....How in the Hell they get raises when the pay out ratio don't match what they rack in!!!!!  Thats why I'm mad....It don't matter how many people play per draw....If its 500,000 people that play and 200 people win that don't add up!!! If the profit for Day draw (Which they will never tell us per day) is $900,000 for example how in the hell the pay out is only $49,000....Think about it NCEL make 8 times as much per draw and the pay out be like 5 percent of that....if that much!!!

It need to be an investigation into NCEL Lottery for real....Real Talk!!!....Once again this is not about me losing....I have no problem with losing money....Hell we all lose money every day....lol....From buying things etc!!!......Just venting that all..........

Congrats to the Fam members who did win on 994 today!!!

Lucky

I agree with you 1000% on your recent post. It seems that the winning percentage is beyond belief. And to think that they are talking about adding 2 more games ( i.e pick 4 and a daytime Cash 5)WTF!!!! Bang HeadNow they say they arent going to do this until Pick 3 pays for itself. WHATEVER!!!!!! I am so sure WE have paid for this daytime draw many times over.

Yes we all lose money thats why its called a betting persons game some we will win some we will lose. I am almost certain that they have someone reading the post hmmmm maybe they gave the NCEL employess raises to watch what we are playing.Angry Ok enough of my little rant!!! Congrats to all 994 winners. Good luck to those that play tonight.

Grace & Peace  

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6498 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2008, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Family: Tonight I am playing 387 - 618 - 058... might add in more later....

Page 53 of 209