Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 85 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #52091
May 10, 2007
1366 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I know I saw it somewhere!!!!  YOU GO WPB, RAVEN62 Hurray!AND EVERYONE ELSE that predicted, posted, and hit. (Now abbreviated for me as : PPH)

I know...I'm getting lazy ......lol.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH you know what this means....my pet is skulking closer and closer!!! Cheers

LOLOLOL "pet".................i know what that means..............but see mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    WILKESBORO
    United States
    Member #54153
    August 7, 2007
    1524 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2008, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello NC Fam.  I hope everyone is doing well this evening.  I know I don't normally post on weekends but I got bored today.  *789-219-821*

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.
      Raleigh NC
      United States
      Member #49814
      February 15, 2007
      158 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Loving the 8's tonite. 888 817 887.Will post quick picks later.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #52091
        May 10, 2007
        1366 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2008, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello NC Fam.  I hope everyone is doing well this evening.  I know I don't normally post on weekends but I got bored today.  *789-219-821*

hey NCJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it when you post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Thomasville
          United States
          Member #56104
          November 2, 2007
          452 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

NCJB,

like the 821 son's b-day, will be playing that and 100-900, zero's are overdue! good luck to everyone!

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

WTG Everyone that got the 941 today...just got on line and what a very special surprise....I played the whole line of 6 as I was instructed to do for mid day...I've been playing thus line all week...was about to give up on it , but something said try one more time..8 numbers plus 666, 888, and 999...got me $290.00 today...now believe it or not my 814 is right arounf the cornor...keep your eyes open..this list is popping...now when it hits a few more times...Heck I'm going to play then all every day

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
              Member #62239
              June 21, 2008
              24975 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

WTG Everyone that got the 941 today...just got on line and what a very special surprise....I played the whole line of 6 as I was instructed to do for mid day...I've been playing thus line all week...was about to give up on it , but something said try one more time..8 numbers plus 666, 888, and 999...got me $290.00 today...now believe it or not my 814 is right arounf the cornor...keep your eyes open..this list is popping...now when it hits a few more times...Heck I'm going to play then all every day

HyperCongrats Hotmama you deserve it

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #62585
                July 2, 2008
                44 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I can't figure out a good strategy to save my life....I keep missing these numbers because i don't keep them in...soon as i change one number to put another in it's place that when it comes out...i would just love to catch at least one number straight....or else i may have to leave NCEL alone for a while....What's the best strategy could someone please help me out...What's the best numbers to play for tonight..if you don't want to post them on here since..NCEL may be watching..lol...send me an email...I'm very open to ideas...i don't have much to play..i only play my numbers for .50 cent..but that adds up quickly if your not winning anything....

Thanks alot...

JuniorMissLotto...

increase's avatar - abstract design_main.jpg
                  VA
                  United States
                  Member #54828
                  August 31, 2007
                  38236 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

My picks for tonight are:  883/338, 384, 263, 286, 378, 217, 036, 856, 853.

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

HyperCongrats Hotmama you deserve it

Thanks...I'm going back with line 6 plus something for tonight... won;t know until SC pops...my 814 is coming out.. got to come out and I WILL NOT give up until I SEE IT..much luck to you and everyone tonight!!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6520 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2008, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I can't figure out a good strategy to save my life....I keep missing these numbers because i don't keep them in...soon as i change one number to put another in it's place that when it comes out...i would just love to catch at least one number straight....or else i may have to leave NCEL alone for a while....What's the best strategy could someone please help me out...What's the best numbers to play for tonight..if you don't want to post them on here since..NCEL may be watching..lol...send me an email...I'm very open to ideas...i don't have much to play..i only play my numbers for .50 cent..but that adds up quickly if your not winning anything....

Thanks alot...

JuniorMissLotto...

408 - 037 - 036

Wilmington,NC
                        United States
                        Member #57581
                        January 11, 2008
                        7661 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks alot...

JuniorMissLotto...

Junior Miss Lotto, ...There is really no way to tell what will come out in any drawing...The best advice I can give to you is do to lots of reading...find a workout that works for your purpose and make a very good choice of the numbers....Now you will see all sort of things on the post, but what you need to do is follow your mind...don't read into things!!!!....good LUCK  TONIGHT!!!!!!

COURAGE       

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53121
                          June 24, 2007
                          6520 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2008, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Junior Miss Lotto, ...There is really no way to tell what will come out in any drawing...The best advice I can give to you is do to lots of reading...find a workout that works for your purpose and make a very good choice of the numbers....Now you will see all sort of things on the post, but what you need to do is follow your mind...don't read into things!!!!....good LUCK  TONIGHT!!!!!!

great advice hotmama!!! well said...

Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2008, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Had a lot of typos on this post...but I would think that everyone who just made some hard earned monies might understand....went back to do an edit....telephone ringing and my time exspired...sorry, just read between the lines like you do everything else....much luck to everyone!!!!Embarassed

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                              United States
                              Member #57581
                              January 11, 2008
                              7661 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2008, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

great advice hotmama!!! well said...

Thanks Jordan...happy to here from you....much luck tonight!!!!

COURAGE       

Page 85 of 209