Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Prov1x.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62164
June 19, 2008
1217 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Anyone have a good explanation of how it works, examples or anything.  I've read the one on this site and others and would like further explanation so that I can try to do it myself.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7611 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2008, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have a good explanation of how it works, examples or anything.  I've read the one on this site and others and would like further explanation so that I can try to do it myself.

I got 1006 hits when I typed "wheeling" into "search for something".

United States
      Member #62164
      June 19, 2008
      1217 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I got 1006 hits when I typed "wheeling" into "search for something".

Arent you special, so did I.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        20147 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2008, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

If you read the explanation about how wheels work that's posted at this site then you know about as much as most players could tell you about wheeling.

If you would like to design your own custom wheels then there's software to do that and one of the best is CoverMaster which can be downloaded free using a link posted at Lotto-Logix website.

I don't wheel because the most affordable wheels have a guarantee of matching three or less and most games pay less than $10 for that which generally doesn't cover the cost of the wheel.

There may be some strategies where wheeling make sense but you'll probably have to develop them.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #62164
          June 19, 2008
          1217 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2008, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I was just looking to put one into my program so wanted some info about it that maybe you couldnt read and know.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7611 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2008, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I was just looking to put one into my program so wanted some info about it that maybe you couldnt read and know.

Just the other day somebody was wondering why people are reluctant to share their ideas and methods for constructing systems and/or playing strategies and even suggested a new forum should be created for that.

"I was just looking to put one into my program"

Are we suppose to guess which wheel out of thousands; the "ONE" you're looking for?

United States
              Member #62164
              June 19, 2008
              1217 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2008, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Just the other day somebody was wondering why people are reluctant to share their ideas and methods for constructing systems and/or playing strategies and even suggested a new forum should be created for that.

"I was just looking to put one into my program"

Are we suppose to guess which wheel out of thousands; the "ONE" you're looking for?

Look you just taught me something, I thought there were only like 5types of wheels maximum.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7611 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2008, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Look you just taught me something, I thought there were only like 5types of wheels maximum.

What type of wheel are you looking for, what do you expect it to do, how many numbers are involved, and how many combinations?

If you want to use your own filters, download the free wheeling program on Lottery Director.

United States
                  Member #62164
                  June 19, 2008
                  1217 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

its for 5 number game but I think I understand what I was looking for now..........thanks for the help.

Basically the wheel is only as good as the numbers you put in right?

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7611 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

its for 5 number game but I think I understand what I was looking for now..........thanks for the help.

Basically the wheel is only as good as the numbers you put in right?

You can create a full 5 number wheel using all 39 numbers and filter it down into a playable amount. I noticed on your NC Cash 5 thread that you made two full 6 number wheels using your definition of hot and cold numbers. You could use those 12 numbers as a filter by putting 3 of 6 of your hot numbers and 1 of 6 of your cold numbers in every combination. Put that together with your positional limits and you can reduce the 575,757 combinations by 99.92% or to 475 combinations.

There are only 25 combinations in a 2 if 5 of 39 number abbreviated wheel, but if you want to use less than than all the numbers, the guarantees are based on matching the numbers you chose.

United States
                      Member #62164
                      June 19, 2008
                      1217 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks a lot for your information...I will look into all the possibilities.