Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win-Track G-N-System

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lghs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dalton, MA
United States
Member #61815
June 5, 2008
83 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I just received an ad in the mail from a company called Win-Track, selling a system for the pick 3 and pick 4 lotteries. Here's a quote from the 8 page letter: "You must win at least $400 per day in your favorite pick-3 or pick-4 game for the next 30 days...or I will refund your fee that you send me today. No strings...no ifs, ands or buts."  The fee is $100. The line forms behind me. I wonder if the statement in that quote "you send me today" is some kind of legal loophole.

Seriously, does anyone use this system or heard of it? They have a website with a lot of other  lottery systems. The "creator" of this system identifies himself only as Mr. G in the ad.

John

Lake Worth, Florida
    United States
    Member #62597
    July 3, 2008
    16 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I got the same letter.  Generally I'd say that the Wintrack systems are Garbage!  However, two of the systems...Van Kelis and Tabulator show some promise in paper tests.  Against my better judgement I Purchased GN...not expecting much!

Raleigh NC
      United States
      Member #49814
      February 15, 2007
      158 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Dalton, MA
        United States
        Member #61815
        June 5, 2008
        83 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Have you had any luck with the G-N System? How in the world can they guarantee that you will win $400 a day or they will refund your money. I tried to check them out with the Better Business Bureau and found that they operate using two other business names with the same phone number. There were no large amounts of complaints although the BBB reports them as having an unsatisfactory record.

Where can I find info. o the Van Kelis and Tabulator systems?

Lake Worth, Florida
          United States
          Member #62597
          July 3, 2008
          16 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I haven't received the GN system yet so I can't answer your question.  However, I'm very skeptical about it...guarantee $400 a day...BS.  The systems are described on the wintrack site.  The key to the tabulator method is not what the numbers they predict are, rather what the numbers predicted are not.  However, this causes you to start wheeling....risky and expensive!  VanKelis keeps the numbers at  a minimum (6 or 7).  Since the play cost is low (this a hobby not an obsession), its not bad.  Over time and lucky timing ther could be some worth while hits.  The hits seem to come in patterns although paper testing using the florida 6/53 & 5/36 have had some of the predicted digits hit.