Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN Lottery

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by copper2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62234
June 21, 2008
37 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2008, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Re: Tn lottery in sad shape! check the states #s in cash 3 and 4....do you think the payouts are low?? ...I think they are very low and a lot of repeats on #s ...go back a few months and check it! Kentucky is so much better!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5143 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Re: Tn lottery in sad shape! check the states #s in cash 3 and 4....do you think the payouts are low?? ...I think they are very low and a lot of repeats on #s ...go back a few months and check it! Kentucky is so much better!

kokocat:

ASK>>>>>>>>BIG AL GORE to FIX the PROBLEM>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE's C@@L>>>BUT, >>>>>>>>>their is alway's a BUTT in the CROWD!!

REMEMBER>>>LIFE>>>IS>>>HOT>>>^^^IN^^^JULY & AUGUST^^^!!!

$AVE THE POLAR...>>>BEAR's in the north pole & the BLACK bear's in the

GREAT state of TENNESSEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

HAPPY 4th of JULY Party 

LOL

PSYKOMO

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5143 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2008, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Dear Person: (note>>>>PSYKO is try'n 2B politicial CORRECT)^^^^^^^^

BUSH achieved 15 of 18 OBJECTIVE's in IRAQ in last 12 MONTH's!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKO travel's many of the 50 state's and I LUV bear's & teddy BEAR"S!!!

TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"WHITE" & "BLACK" bear's 2222

"HAPPY 4th of JULY"

(DON't GET STUCK ON STUPID)

LOL >>>>>>>>>>>>>TENNESSEE & ALL 50 state's >>>>out THERE>>>>

PSYKOMO

United States
        Member #60337
        April 14, 2008
        153 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2008, 7:47 am - IP Logged

That's why my hunny and I are going to Kentucky tonight as a matter of fact,the lottery is so much better...........I have to tell this story or I will bust.....My boyfriend ,myself and 2 other couples went to Nashville for dinner a month ago to have dinner,we stopped at a local store for coffee and gas...When we were in there I said to the others hey lets buy a $20.00 scratch off and who ever wins the most has to buy the gas back to Murfreesboro,,,,so we did,we all bought one,,,,NOTHING on all 6 ,,,,so we did a circle in the parking lot,done a pinky swear never to play the Tennessee lottery again....we are all going to Kentucky tonight ,play bingo have dinner,,,,,,,,TENNESSEE LOTTERY READ THIS  !!!!!!!!US Flag

United States
          Member #62741
          July 7, 2008
          601 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2008, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

That's why my hunny and I are going to Kentucky tonight as a matter of fact,the lottery is so much better...........I have to tell this story or I will bust.....My boyfriend ,myself and 2 other couples went to Nashville for dinner a month ago to have dinner,we stopped at a local store for coffee and gas...When we were in there I said to the others hey lets buy a $20.00 scratch off and who ever wins the most has to buy the gas back to Murfreesboro,,,,so we did,we all bought one,,,,NOTHING on all 6 ,,,,so we did a circle in the parking lot,done a pinky swear never to play the Tennessee lottery again....we are all going to Kentucky tonight ,play bingo have dinner,,,,,,,,TENNESSEE LOTTERY READ THIS  !!!!!!!!US Flag

The cat asked if my boy played the 868 combo the other day?