Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Yeah, I had this dream...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Mega-ThinkTank.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I was in some sort of auditorium waiting on a physical check-up and I didn't know why until I came out with a clean Bill of Health. I entered back in the auditorium (and it was packed). Some dude was getting too "giddy" with me so I checked that fool out.

That's when I learn him and I was in this, "snake-like" line waiting to get in the spotlight: An arial match that sits afloat at the deep end of the auditorium. Time flew by fast, and my enemy went from all-happy to a war-face.

I get in the ring and all of a sudden, I'm floating upward, looking down at my enemy and he seemed to be questioning (in frustration) what the hell I'm doing up there. I didn't even know the answer either. I just know I was all smiles while floating up to this never-reaching ceiling.... so long as I was thinking of floating, I stay afloat. When I stop thinking of floating, I started coming down. So I stay "thinking" about it. Haha...

When I awoke, I was like, "what a trip, maynnee!" I interpret that to means some good things coming my way since I didn't get my a** whupped and that I was happy the whole time. Yeah, something good comin' my way.

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I thought you did not believe in dreams after all the negative comments you have made recently

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Point out where I said, " I don't believe in dreams" sweetie. If you can find ONE comment where I stated, "I don't believe in dreams" I will give you a piece of knowledge to my method by Private Mail.

What I said is that I don't believe "dreams=money" (lottery money), that's what I said. It's one thing to misconstrue what one's say but it's another thing to deliberately do so when we have colloborated on this matter....extensively. Have we not, sweetie?

In this particular dream, which is crazy, I wasn't thinking about money but the possibility of "good" coming to me.