Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 1:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those interested in Recurrence Analysis

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2008, 12:49 am - IP Logged

A while back i saw a post about this i think it was right here in this same forum....Well i found this about recurrence analysis....If you can understand it....

http://zarnia.250free.com/

i believe in recurrence digit analysis, which is kind of my basis for LDF (lotto Digit Footprints) but this one is kind of too complicated...

you can never descart recurrence analysis...

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #58526
    February 18, 2008
    683 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2008, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Very interesting!  Thanks pumpi76!

-Texas MadMan

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7342 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

A while back i saw a post about this i think it was right here in this same forum....Well i found this about recurrence analysis....If you can understand it....

http://zarnia.250free.com/

i believe in recurrence digit analysis, which is kind of my basis for LDF (lotto Digit Footprints) but this one is kind of too complicated...

you can never descart recurrence analysis...

"Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future."

Okkkkkkkkk.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51064 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2008, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

One of the previous threads on Visual Recurrence Analysis (VRA):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/113989

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2008, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Fortunately i found something a little more powerfull than recurrence analysis, recurrence analysis should never be descarted like how i said, but if they could only use the technology that they are employing in recurrence analysis and use it in this system/theory....It will be even bettter....

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogcomments.asp?i=23082

and this will be more powerfull than recurrence analysis...But again if they could only use the technology/effort they are using in recurrence analysis and focus it on the blog i just mentioned it will be even more powerful...

the theory/system is called: "Powerful System for a supercomputer or Lotto program, more powerful than wheels Part II"

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Actually, this system/theory

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogcomments.asp?i=23082

is if you think of it actually like recurrence analysis but is HORIZONTAL not VERTICAL...Something i've come to learn, and perhaps in the future scientist will learn to look at random phenomena horizontal and not vertical....

Canada
              Member #2352
              September 19, 2003
              42 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2008, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Cellular Automata is similar to the Horizontal Analysis you mention.

Check this link

http://forum.wolframscience.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2008, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Check this link

i follow the link and read on but didn't see anything mentioned about Horizontal Analysis....No offense but i read a converstation about egoes trying to prove who is who....didn't see the work...

And that's crap that you ran such a test and you ran out of space in your computer, unless you was doing it from the first drawing ever...And even if you was doing that i don't think you will run out of computer space...The guy said that he needed a supercomputer to be real this guys/folks talking they sound like they got money why not buy a computer with more memory or buy the so i heard Tesla Nvidia desktop supercomputer that i called a minisupercomputer that only cost 5,000 actually i think is 3,700 dollars...And it does i also think is 1 trillion calculations per second more than what you could even ask for....

And why is it called Cellular Automata does it have any relation with cellulars automation system or something like that...

YOu can simply do this in Excel but you must count as a variable the date, the date is the variable...Look for pattern in the date and perhaps date cycles...And somehow i don't like Ion Saliu or whatever his name is because he complicates everything he doesn't try to keep thing simple...And another reason why ion Saliu will not succeed in combinatorics is because i am talking about the MATH involved in combinatorics such works you have to do them by hand...I am talking about knowing the combinatorics "SCHEMATICS" in your head, not allowing the computer to do all the work and knowing patterns...

I give him credit in one area where he or someone in that forum said that you don't need just 1 aspect or pattern to look at the lottery (which was something i was going to post couple of days ago but didn't have time) but instead you need to look at many aspects/patterns at the same time, which is something i realized like 9 years ago but back then i didn't know lotterypost existed....But my best advice to him is that the Key is in Algorithms, algorithms the more and complex you can create the better, you can be a kick as programmer and not have knowledge of algorithm because is a math area....

I've gone to ion Saliu (i might be confusing him with someone else but if i am not mistaken his website is color green right? Well i have gone to that website seeking knowledge and to see the latest development or discoveries and everytime i can complete reading because i don't understand a word the guy is saying...

I think there is huge MINE in "Horizontal Analysis" or Celullar Automata as you want to call it....Again in Horizontal Analysis the key is in the date...And some of it you will have to look at it mannually, by hand...

And ion Saliu doesn't think about female nerds not even female nerds coming up, he only thinks of himself and vanagloriarse...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2008, 2:32 am - IP Logged

The most important part of Horizontal Analysis or Cellular Automata is to say which numbers are NOT COMING NEXT OR ARE NOT PAIRING UP NEXT....If 4-5 pair up and 4-35, 4-42, 4-53 the next time such a pair up will not HAPPEN so you can beging to eliminate pair ups (pairs basically) that will not come up next...For example 4-53 will pair up but it will happen many drawings ahead, something like 60 drawings ahead, sometimes more drawings ahead....So this gives you an advantage...If you could only teach that to algorithms you will make tremendous progress...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2008, 3:11 am - IP Logged

The most important part of Horizontal Analysis or Cellular Automata is to say which numbers are NOT COMING NEXT OR ARE NOT PAIRING UP NEXT....If 4-5 pair up and 4-35, 4-42, 4-53 the next time such a pair up will not HAPPEN so you can beging to eliminate pair ups (pairs basically) that will not come up next...For example 4-53 will pair up but it will happen many drawings ahead, something like 60 drawings ahead, sometimes more drawings ahead....So this gives you an advantage...If you could only teach that to algorithms you will make tremendous progress...

Please listen to me:

Horizontal Analysis is great and is a mine but is only if you had a huge supercomputer and an institute researching it at your disposal which most of us don't have...So far i found that better than Horizontal Analysis is this blog/post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogcomments.asp?i=23038

That's more powerful than horizontal analysis and more powerful than wheels....With that blog all you need is a filter, maybe or maybe not algorithms and a program like one done by rentacoder.com if you don't know how to do your own....

the problem with horizontal analysis is that it is time consuming method...

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                      Member #9517
                      December 10, 2004
                      1279 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2008, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Check this link

The included java code on that forum can be run on a CUDA based HPC card costing around 1000 dollar. Might be fast enough. If not, buy two card and connect them together.