Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where to find Past Results/Pa Lottery?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
harrisburg pa
United States
Member #4555
May 3, 2004
19 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2008, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know of any site that tracks past results of pick 5 games?  Something is odd with the Pa lottery site, i was checking for past results of the cash 5 game for drawings and it is NOT giving me results that i knew have come out in the past twice, i tracked drawings that had come out exactly the same and since they reidid the website it is not displaying those duplicates?????

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20124 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Welcome ,

Become a premium member of this site and all that your asking is at your disposal right here at LP....

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7322 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2008, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know of any site that tracks past results of pick 5 games?  Something is odd with the Pa lottery site, i was checking for past results of the cash 5 game for drawings and it is NOT giving me results that i knew have come out in the past twice, i tracked drawings that had come out exactly the same and since they reidid the website it is not displaying those duplicates?????

On the blue bar above, click on "results", "US", and "Pa" and a screen will show you all the Pa games. Left click on "Cash 5" and right click on "past results" and you'll have 170 pages of past results.

If you're looking for a tool that analyzes results, you'll need to upgrade your membership as Maddog suggested.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

to get the 170 pages of past results , you have to upgrade

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7322 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2008, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

to get the 170 pages of past results , you have to upgrade

I didn't know that because I saw past results pages after I upgraded. And that reminds me; time to renew it.