Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question about an analyzing program

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I hear alot of talk of excel around here so I assume this is where a few are gonna tell me start.My question is does anyone have(or can point me to)a program where I can punch in my own number logs?I've tried a few online lottery analyzing sites but they split the drawings up.I want to log drawings in succession overlapping each other.Meaning .."mid.."night..mid  etc.I know nothing about excel or what it's capable of.I have a hunch that number crunching in CT might be more efficient if the drawings overlapped instead of ..the best drawn for midday..the best drawn for night

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I do not know about excel. However, are you speaking of a set up like this? If yes, then read on.

• Game(s): Connecticut Pick 3 Midday and Evening
    • Match Type(s): straight and boxed
    • Date range: Past 30 Days (Jun 7, 2008 - present)
    • 59 drawings matched the search criteria specified
     Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
    Sun, Jul 6, 2008ConnecticutMidday 31-6-9
    Sat, Jul 5, 2008ConnecticutMidday 31-5-4
    Sat, Jul 5, 2008ConnecticutPlay 31-7-3
    Fri, Jul 4, 2008ConnecticutMidday 38-2-5
    Fri, Jul 4, 2008ConnecticutPlay 32-7-8
    Thu, Jul 3, 2008ConnecticutMidday 32-6-3
    Thu, Jul 3, 2008ConnecticutPlay 31-7-5

Here is a link to a post that I have written:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161604/1

You should get a premium membership (link, http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships) so that you can explore the analyzing lottery tools here at the Lottery Post.

Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up  Thanks for sharing Laverne,Tex JAP69...is a good starting point and lots of weary eyes ahead of me  lol.I was hoping to find a way to have a program analyze the drawings stacked together but what I have will do for the time being.You guys are great!

Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for all who replied and Texmadman for the spreadsheet which is what I was looking for.My prob is when the file was sent to me, it opened up as quattro pro 12.(i thought excel was standard with XP home but I guess not).Anyway...Now that I have the drawings overlapped I want to have the program tell me the most drawn number for that column..ie...digit 1 is in column A,Digit 2 is in column B,digit 3 in column C.In the "tools"bar of this program,there are sub-options which lead me to believe this should be easy to do but I have no experience with excel other than basic information logging.If someone could walk me through this whether on this site or through a PM,it would be greatly appreciated.