Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A poll about Pick-3 pairs

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

How beneficial would it be if you had a way to narrow down to 3 possible pairs to play for a week?

Very beneficial, 3 pairs is good. [ 26 ]  [81.25%]
Not that much of a benefit. [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
Even though its 3 pairs, it's to many. [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2008, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I would like to hear your input about pick-3 pairs. How many is too much, (filtering, deflate or otherwise.) Naturally just 1 strong possible pair play would be great, it's just hard to keep a picked pair consistent week after week.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed and prosperous day.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

oliveoil's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #54265
    August 12, 2007
    125 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I would like to hear your input about pick-3 pairs. How many is too much, (filtering, deflate or otherwise.) Naturally just 1 strong possible pair play would be great, it's just hard to keep a picked pair consistent week after week.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed and prosperous day.

pcnut

I have used the three (3) pairs from your website for Illinois to assist me in making number selections from my workout.   I only play the numbers from my workout that have your pairs in them.  I also use the three (3) pairs and select numbers from some of the top predictors here on Lottery Post.  I do not know how many is too much because this is all new to me and I am still learning.  I am grateful that you have shared your pairs with us.

Olive

Myrtle Beach, SC
      United States
      Member #18457
      July 12, 2005
      3433 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Thank you oliveoil for your input.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut