Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-5 Followers??

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2008, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Can someone tell me where and if I can find Pick-5 followers? It's for 5/39 if it matters just wanted to look at some things and dont seem to be able to find it through search of posts (probably my wording)! Anyways any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2008, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Can someone tell me where and if I can find Pick-5 followers? It's for 5/39 if it matters just wanted to look at some things and dont seem to be able to find it through search of posts (probably my wording)! Anyways any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

As of May 30 there were 584 TN Lotto 5 drawings and the number 14 has been drawn 100 times.  To find out which numbers followed 14 the most you would need to chart the 100 drawings that followed each hit.  You could create 39 charts and compare the followers of the previous drawing. Most lottery programs have hit/skip or intervals charts and I've seen the type you're looking for with pick-3 pick-4 games but not with pick-5 or lotto games.

Looking at the TN Lotto 5's interval chart the majority of times all the numbers were drawn were within 5 draws of its last hit. The number 14 repeated 21 times, hit 16 times after skipping one draw, and 27 times after skipping 3-5 drawings. Since 19 of the 39 numbers have repeated more times than in any other interval, a followers chart would show that.