Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery systems

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Flagstaff
United States
Member #62662
July 5, 2008
3 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2008, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Im looking for a system that you can put in your numbers, and it will tell you if the combination you entered has ever won before. That way I would pic a different set of numbers. Im thinking the chace of lightning hitting twice (same number combination) would not happen, so therefore pic different number combo. Can anyone recomend such a system? Thank-you in advance!

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8393 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2008, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Im looking for a system that you can put in your numbers, and it will tell you if the combination you entered has ever won before. That way I would pic a different set of numbers. Im thinking the chace of lightning hitting twice (same number combination) would not happen, so therefore pic different number combo. Can anyone recomend such a system? Thank-you in advance!

You can get that information on this site click results in the blue menu bar then click search past results chose your state and go for it.

You might have to upgrade your membership to use this feature on here well worth the price if your looking for stats and such. This site has a lot of features not found anywhere else.

a little reminder just because 395 came out in a draw doesn't mean that it wouldn't repeat in one of 6 possible ways in the next few draws or a week or month from now.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Four4me is correct. 

Lottery Post has the most powerful lottery search engine on the planet.  Not only can you search any lottery for past matches, but you can search for partial matches, matches by position, and much more.

You need to upgrade to Platinum to use it.  Click Premium Memberships on the left to see all the available features, and to upgrade.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Flagstaff
        United States
        Member #62662
        July 5, 2008
        3 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2008, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Ok, so for example, Im playing pick five and am playing 1,2,3,4,5. I dont want to go through this long list of past winning numbers to see if they have already won. I want to be able to punch the numbers Im playing into my computer, and get the info that way. Does it work like that?

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8393 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2008, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Yes click results--- click search past results---- find the state or all states---- click pick 5 enter the numbers you wish to search check the fields you are looking for.

Have you tried this feature yet you may have some free trials i cant remember.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.