Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Web Site Pickpatterns

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
southgate
United States
Member #55443
October 1, 2007
10 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2008, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know what happend to <snip>  ????   It was quite a detailed site robust with some cool things...for some reason...just like that I cannot get to it...it says something about coming soon...but it has been this way for a month or so now. If anyone has info....please let me know. Thanks!!

JD

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
    Georgalina
    United States
    Member #47348
    October 31, 2006
    75 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know what happend to <snip>  ????   It was quite a detailed site robust with some cool things...for some reason...just like that I cannot get to it...it says something about coming soon...but it has been this way for a month or so now. If anyone has info....please let me know. Thanks!!

JD

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I've been wondering the same thing?????

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2008, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Out of business?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

JD

Most people who start a lottery Web site thinking they're going to make big bucks become disillusioned when it turns out that the profit never materializes.

It is very common for someone like that to give up interest and cut their losses by closing it down.  It costs good money to keep a web site growing and updated over time, and it takes an enormous amount of one's personal time.

Or, maybe he's just having problems with his server, for all I know.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!