Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Teach Me, Please!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2008, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Hi y'all

I'm new to LP and I'm still trying to catch up with everybody. Do you guys have a preferred system for P4? How do you feel about Powertrails? And what system is this? EOOO-LHHL v5554 Sum=25

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2008, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Hi y'all

I'm new to LP and I'm still trying to catch up with everybody. Do you guys have a preferred system for P4? How do you feel about Powertrails? And what system is this? EOOO-LHHL v5554 Sum=25

Welcome from China! First of all you won't catch up, there's just too much information. E=Even O=Odd L=Low  H=High.  Do a search here on powertrails and you will find answers. If not then ask again. First at least do some search in this site first.

GO to FORUMS then SEARCH on the top of the page.

Play to win!

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
      Fughedaboutit (NY)
      United States
      Member #8160
      October 26, 2004
      6777 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2008, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Welcome from China! First of all you won't catch up, there's just too much information. E=Even O=Odd L=Low  H=High.  Do a search here on powertrails and you will find answers. If not then ask again. First at least do some search in this site first.

GO to FORUMS then SEARCH on the top of the page.

I Agree! Welcome to LP...

There is LOTS of information on LP. Do some searching on the various topics and find your niche.

Good Luck! Troll

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2008, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP Nino! I don't have a system for Pick 4, but there are some talented people here in the pick 4 section who may be able to help you. Mazk seems to be someone who is very good at picking numbers. You should keep an eye out on his thread.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."