Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

thank you all in lp

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sheba88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:50 am - IP Logged

thank you all in lp for being there and helping me all of you are precious to me and god will really bless all of you

thank you again because to night i was going to do something crazy and all of you stop it i love you all

now i know i really not along that i have good friend that really care so blessed be to all

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
    Member #12416
    March 13, 2005
    564 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:06 am - IP Logged

That's Great news! Glad we helped!!

Thank you for sharing your feelings..........I took my own advise and I'm having a good cry myself.

got it on a time limit and gotta make sure I don't have puffy eyes for work tomorrow.......just get right back on that ole' horse and ride another day.

Sleep well.

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #58526
      February 18, 2008
      683 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Party

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
        Member #12416
        March 13, 2005
        564 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I hear so many people talking about how bad things are,

My response is always "We're all in the same boat"..........

...........but I add that phrase from the movie, Jaws......

Remember the first time Roy Schieder sees the size of the shark?

Yep, we're all in the same boat....and as more & more people realize it

.............."WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT!"

Take care, you are not a alone.

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:51 am - IP Logged

I am glad you are feeling better!

Group Hug

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
            Washington *state*
            United States
            Member #62009
            June 14, 2008
            192 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2008, 2:34 am - IP Logged

thank you all in lp for being there and helping me all of you are precious to me and god will really bless all of you

thank you again because to night i was going to do something crazy and all of you stop it i love you all

now i know i really not along that i have good friend that really care so blessed be to all

I'm glad to hear you decided not to do anything "crazy".  I do understand how your feeling.  I've felt the same way for years.  Truth is..I suffer from depression.  It kinda spreads like wild fire on my moms side of the family.  What seems like just a simple "setback" to one, seems like the end of the world for me.  Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to talk to. My husband knows I have some "down time" but I don't think he realizes how bad it can get.  I'm not sure what is making you feel so bad, but I can tell you that it does get better.  I've had a real rough 7 years.  My husband and I both.  Financially were at the edge or ruin.  I cry daily.......pretty much every night.  My "ritual" is to get everyone in bed, and go out to the front steps of my house and look up at the stars and moon and just cry and cry and cry.  It does feel like hell crying, but when your done, you do feel better.  Its a release of stress and emotion built up and it is good to get it all out.  It also helps you fall right to sleep which is really what I need when I feel real down.  We do somehow get by without losing anything..(home..yet) and I guess I can thank god for that.  You just got to remember that no matter what is bothering you..it will get better.  We always have our ups and downs.  I've had too many to talk about, but some how..some way...I've managed to get through.  I think thats why i play the lottery. lol. I guess that "dream" of winning even just enough to get out of debt will do the trick, though not everyones depression "irritants" are money related.  The stress of my finances makes me depressed.  But when it comes down to it.. I can't count on that damn lottery   yet. lol.  Remember those who love you and count on you..and remember us on LP who care as well.  My husband always tells me "theres people out there who have it worse".  Thats true. Somehow that makes me feel better.    We just don't know their story to know that.   I hope you feel better.....when morning comes.....I always seem to feel better.  Don't give up.....or you will miss the next chapter in your life!  No one knows whats just around the corner for them.  Feel free to PM me if you like.Blue Angel

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
              clarkston georgia
              United States
              Member #555
              August 8, 2002
              3348 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2008, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I'm glad to hear you decided not to do anything "crazy".  I do understand how your feeling.  I've felt the same way for years.  Truth is..I suffer from depression.  It kinda spreads like wild fire on my moms side of the family.  What seems like just a simple "setback" to one, seems like the end of the world for me.  Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to talk to. My husband knows I have some "down time" but I don't think he realizes how bad it can get.  I'm not sure what is making you feel so bad, but I can tell you that it does get better.  I've had a real rough 7 years.  My husband and I both.  Financially were at the edge or ruin.  I cry daily.......pretty much every night.  My "ritual" is to get everyone in bed, and go out to the front steps of my house and look up at the stars and moon and just cry and cry and cry.  It does feel like hell crying, but when your done, you do feel better.  Its a release of stress and emotion built up and it is good to get it all out.  It also helps you fall right to sleep which is really what I need when I feel real down.  We do somehow get by without losing anything..(home..yet) and I guess I can thank god for that.  You just got to remember that no matter what is bothering you..it will get better.  We always have our ups and downs.  I've had too many to talk about, but some how..some way...I've managed to get through.  I think thats why i play the lottery. lol. I guess that "dream" of winning even just enough to get out of debt will do the trick, though not everyones depression "irritants" are money related.  The stress of my finances makes me depressed.  But when it comes down to it.. I can't count on that damn lottery   yet. lol.  Remember those who love you and count on you..and remember us on LP who care as well.  My husband always tells me "theres people out there who have it worse".  Thats true. Somehow that makes me feel better.    We just don't know their story to know that.   I hope you feel better.....when morning comes.....I always seem to feel better.  Don't give up.....or you will miss the next chapter in your life!  No one knows whats just around the corner for them.  Feel free to PM me if you like.Blue Angel

where do you play?

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Calif
                United States
                Member #56696
                November 29, 2007
                75 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Glad you are in a better frame of mind today, hang in there we are all having problems, but things will get better.

Sheba88