Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

put your ticket where the mouth is

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sorensonfan41.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2008, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't sure if I should post this and in no means this isn't to discredit anything anyone does or says here.It's more of an incentive to keep burning brain cells hashing away at pulling straights at least 3 times a month in good fashion.I was hoping to use this topic to have people post their best win(pic of winning ticket)for the week...by the day if you so choose.I know for myself before I came here I was convinced that the average thinking person has some control through ingenuity of some form of the lottery as long as the balls or whatever aren't biased .This site only confirms that....the catch to this topic here is not only post your best winning for the week or day....but only the good tickets that you have gained knowledge of through this site in what ever manner.Lord knows I know it would invigorate me as well the host of passer-byes who never say anything and hope to find thier holy grail.

so without further ado...gimme your best America and beyond!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31955 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't sure if I should post this and in no means this isn't to discredit anything anyone does or says here.It's more of an incentive to keep burning brain cells hashing away at pulling straights at least 3 times a month in good fashion.I was hoping to use this topic to have people post their best win(pic of winning ticket)for the week...by the day if you so choose.I know for myself before I came here I was convinced that the average thinking person has some control through ingenuity of some form of the lottery as long as the balls or whatever aren't biased .This site only confirms that....the catch to this topic here is not only post your best winning for the week or day....but only the good tickets that you have gained knowledge of through this site in what ever manner.Lord knows I know it would invigorate me as well the host of passer-byes who never say anything and hope to find thier holy grail.

Well why don't you go first and then we can have something to go by as to what you are looking for.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Are you talking about pic 3 or 4 winning tickets? I don’t make copies of those, I just cash in and run with the money. Never thought they were anything to brag about or show off, as people win in pick 3 and 4 all the time!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Best win so far, Big-4 $2,600 last year. Closest hit lately? Last night 4 out of 6 on the match 6. I thought I finally had it! I was pissed. One more number would have been $1,000, one more number $1.5 million. Ticket was already turned in. 2 numbers away from the BIG dream...for the 6th time! Hope to post the big win one here soon, after I am sitting pretty and the money is deposited. Big Smile

I know someone who had 4 out of 5 on the powerball 4 times now in a few months.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2008, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I have posted a "winning ticket" in my blog...that is, if you consider $24 a big deal. lol.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4054 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I have posted a "winning ticket" in my blog...that is, if you consider $24 a big deal. lol.

I'd say it was 24 big deals.  Congratulations.

takeemtothebank

Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2008, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies all.What I mean Vergie is submitting a picture of your good pic3pic4 hit for the week from knowledge you gained through here solely and what method you used to hit.I know the birthday and special days method works for some but I'd like to see what others can accomplish in a weeks span from hardcore number crunching is all.I wish I could start this thread with a pic of my own lol...but my 83 dollar win the other day was a day or two before posting this.I know people hit every daybut a pic of peoples current good ones would be a motivator for me as I'm sure others.I notice the views to this thread doubled as soon as someone replied which tells me others would like to see also.

sirbrad..congrats on your streak..is your winning streak from knowledge here?

Clair...yes I'm talking about pick 3/pick 4 games

Scary...LOL  24 bucks is 24 bucks.That seems to be my luck on big lottery games which is why I seldom play till Pball is over 50 mil.I figure if I'm gonna lose,it may as well be a decent jackpot in the attempt

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

My knowledge is comprised from many sources, here, books, internet, etc. On my Big 4 win I played a number I stuck to one day on a whim/intuition, and that is the day it came up finally. I could not believe it and I looked at the ticket and the screen for hours thinking something had to be wrong. It was a great feeling, and I hope to have that happen soon with a much larger jackpot. It feels like someone is trying to pull one over on you.

Until I seen that the dates matched, and it was the actual website. I generally do better with QP's with the bigger games, as they have the same weird draws usually as balls. However once in awhile my systems work good too, but are still a work in progress.

Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

I'd say it was 24 big deals.  Congratulations.

Thank you Tenaj.

Scary...LOL  24 bucks is 24 bucks.That seems to be my luck on biglottery games which is why I seldom play till Pball is over 50 mil.Ifigure if I'm gonna lose,it may as well be a decent jackpot in theattempt.

Yeah to me winning 24 dollars on PB is a big deal, because I rarely win on it.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                    CT
                    United States
                    Member #61398
                    May 21, 2008
                    781 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2008, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Here we go, I'll fire this up..   From tonight in CT :)

7-11-16-26-33 - My Play

9-11-16-26-33 - Actuals

Worth $300!!!   .....2 digits away from $100,000 though (9 instead of 7)!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2008, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Oh so close! Congrats on your hit Stew12! Cheers

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2008, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I play almost like you - I make educated guesses on 3, sometimes 4 white balls, but I make totally random (yet educated) guesses on the others.

What this means is if I choose numbers 7 and 8, I won't also pick 6 or 9.  Three-in-a-row happens from time-to-time, but not enough to make me play it.

CT
                          United States
                          Member #61398
                          May 21, 2008
                          781 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2008, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks guys!

These numbers are all calculated from the most common followers from the previous night's drawing, with a drawing pool size of 430 (meaning I look back 430 drawings to calculate likely followers).  So the 7 wasn't really that close to a 9 with this method, since consecituve balls don't have much meaning here..  The 7 was the most likely follower of the 11 from last night, and I'd have to look deeper to see where the 9 turns up, but I don't believe it's near the top...

Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #61623
                            May 29, 2008
                            20581 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2008, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

WTG man!!....good to see a connecticut fellow kicked this thing off!

CT
                              United States
                              Member #61398
                              May 21, 2008
                              781 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks Johnny.  Yea that one felt good, that's for sure...