Welcome Guest
You last visited June 29, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Friend's Dream

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lionessreleased's avatar - cold
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #60697
April 28, 2008
75 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:31 am - IP Logged

My friend dreamt night before last that she heard her mother call her and told her that a snake was in the front room. So she went to go and kill it. She said that the color of the snake was light-brown and gray. And she attempted to kill this snake about 4 times, then she managed to cut off the head and the tail of the snake. And as she was going to put the head in the bucket it bit her on her index finger. I would've posted it yesterday but we had internet problems. CAn i plz have the #'s and meanings of this dream. But most importantly the meanings.

~When all the possible seems lost, God will do the impossible.~

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Snake: 186 623

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

snake-bite 544, 554

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #60697
        April 28, 2008
        75 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Good morning and how are you? I see we have a new Long Islander on board!!!! And you finally got yours working nice to see that working for you. Thanks for the post.

Banana

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #31284
          January 27, 2006
          8962 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Snake 411 772 627 900

snake bite 524 749

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #60697
            April 28, 2008
            75 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Good Morning chouquounette!!! Thanks for the post do you by any chance Happen to know the meaning of this dream. Like what it denotes.

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
              Member #60184
              April 8, 2008
              1289 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Good Morning chouquounette!!! Thanks for the post do you by any chance Happen to know the meaning of this dream. Like what it denotes.

I actually got someone to   Kill one  in my front yard this morning! Grose!

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Seeing a snake or be bitten by one in your dream means hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Here is another interpretation:

Snake

In its psychological interpretation a snake in your dream is a phallic symbol, and to dream of one, especially if it was coiled around you, or otherwise on your body, is a warning that you may be a slave to either your sexual passions or repression. However, according to the oracles, snakes in a dream are warnings of various troubles, obstacles, or treachery. Of course the colors and other details must be carefully considered, but as a general rule: to dream that you were bitten by one portends a period of struggle against unfortunate circumstances, and if it was a cobra, it carries a special warning to guard against accidents in the following few weeks. If your dream featured a snake wound around you which you could not throw off, you are being warned to expect treachery where you least suspect it. To dream of being surrounded and unable to kill more than one or two indicates that you are in danger of being seriously cheated by someone you trust, but if you managed to kill (or get rid of) them all, it is a sign that you will succeed in spite of any hostile opposition; to walk over snakes without trying to kill them suggests that you will, in the end, actually turn the tables on those who are trying to block your way. To dream of playfully handling snakes suggests that you are in danger of being led astray by unprincipled friends or associates; and if your dream featured a professional snake charmer at work, it indicates that you will have to defend your reputation against malicious gossip

Bahamas
                    Member #60184
                    April 8, 2008
                    1289 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

When I was growing up, I used to hear that snakes are enemies!.. And you should try and kill it.. But I think  its supersticious though!

How old is your friend though???? Maybe the age should be considered.. I seen a snake in my yard from yesterday afternoon, and my age fell last night Twice!

Bahamas
                      Member #60184
                      April 8, 2008
                      1289 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Seeing a snake or be bitten by one in your dream means hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

Wow!

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        ga
                        United States
                        Member #52616
                        June 1, 2007
                        1397 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:17 am - IP Logged

SNAKE-596,627,526,932,572,

GOOD  LUCK

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                          long, island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #62181
                          June 20, 2008
                          3681 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:27 am - IP Logged

yea diff. computer i am signed in don't know what's going on