Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If we were to die...No one will notice...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 8 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:19 am - IP Logged

i was just thinking...If anyone of us was to suddenly die may God not wish so, no one will notice or no one will know....I was thinking if i was to die my parents or anyone who knew me will not know i had an account on LP...My account will simply just sit there lost to the loneliness of time....

If any member of LP was to die, no LP member will know or notice...First your friends will not mention that you had pass away on LP because they didn't know you had an account...

This LP account and my myspace.com profile are my pridejoy that i have carefully sort of speak built and if i was to pass away they will just be shut down after a couple of months or years...

What i am saying my friends don't know i have an LP account so there will be no way to tell the rest of LP members that i have passed away....

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Well I tell ya, this really brightened my day,LOL. Pumpi,you should put this in your blog.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:33 am - IP Logged

i was just thinking...If anyone of us was to suddenly die may God not wish so, no one will notice or no one will know....I was thinking if i was to die my parents or anyone who knew me will not know i had an account on LP...My account will simply just sit there lost to the loneliness of time....

If any member of LP was to die, no LP member will know or notice...First your friends will not mention that you had pass away on LP because they didn't know you had an account...

This LP account and my myspace.com profile are my pridejoy that i have carefully sort of speak built and if i was to pass away they will just be shut down after a couple of months or years...

What i am saying my friends don't know i have an LP account so there will be no way to tell the rest of LP members that i have passed away....

Just mention it in your will and people will know

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Be like me and don't die..Problem solved..

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:17 am - IP Logged

We would be worried if we didn't hear from you in months

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:21 am - IP Logged

can you like pay a monthly fee and take out like an insurance thing, i don't know 4.99 a month and whenever you died they take care of it for you..they will not continue talking or blogging for you but they will make sure the account is open or that whatever you wrote is saved....Can you do that...If this possible?

They better not charge 40 bucks a month that will be too expensive...

thanks millions wanted...

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8363 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

If any lottery post member dies and doesn't have someone contact the members about that then what does it matter whether you have passed or not. The poster will be gone but not forgotten.

Surly the dead person wouldn't care one way or another because their spirit wouldn't be concerned with the living only in the delight of the hereafter.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Don't be rediculous, people only die in the movies.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49808 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2008, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Write a script that you have to respond to Daily: Then if one day you don't respond to the script: The script will complete its Task: Which is to Post a Message on LP Stating that you are Deceased.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2008, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

You guys are just too funny.

takeemtothebank

Pinback's avatar - driver
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #5810
                      July 22, 2004
                      120 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Look at it this way... if you're dead you won't care if we know about it or not.  So, no worries!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                        Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #48725
                        January 7, 2007
                        1954 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2008, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Just the way it goes.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2008, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

Todd probably has a grace period on accounts. Say maybe 5 years or so, not sure but if so, if a person has not logged into their account for the grace period the account would expire. You can assume 2 things if a person stops logging into an account for a long period of time, one, they totally forgot about the account and did not delete it, but does not use it any longer, or two, they have passed away!

And don’t worry, if you have not posted for a good while, LottoMike will start a post and ask about you! LOL!

NASHVILLE, TENN
                            United States
                            Member #33372
                            February 20, 2006
                            1044 Posts
                            Posted: July 17, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Look at your situation this way, pumpi76.   50 million chinese don't even know you're alive.

United States
                              Member #58528
                              February 18, 2008
                              710 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Look at your situation this way, pumpi76.   50 million chinese don't even know you're alive.

And the other 750 million Chinese don't care one way or the other.Roll Eyes