Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone heard of BJ Min?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by msmusic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2008, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

Yes it has been a loooooooooooong time since I last posted.  Still kicking, just a lot of changes.

I have come across lotto info / websites created by BJ Min such as "How to Win the Pick 3" and he has others like the pick 5 and scratchers.  I haven't purchased anything from him, just wanted to see if any of you lotto folks have and your opinions of his programs?

I don't think Todd would like it if I posted his website links, so if you do know of his programs you will recognize the name.

Thanks and Happy Picking!

Teresa

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2008, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Zoozie,

Nice to see you again,wow,long time! Yes, I've seen BJ Min's systems on the internet but haven't bought any.

A couple of times a year I treat myself to a new lottery systems book or such just to see what my competition is,LOL.  Just bought the Pick3Edge lately for $50. Not much new,mostly a lot of old standard stuff that we already know and talk about here on the LP. There were a few pyramid thingys I'd never seen before though. 

Maybe by the end of the year I will get the BJ Min Pick 3 system, that will be my treat #2. I'll let you know!

Come visit more often! Party   

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2008, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

Yes it has been a loooooooooooong time since I last posted.  Still kicking, just a lot of changes.

I have come across lotto info / websites created by BJ Min such as "How to Win the Pick 3" and he has others like the pick 5 and scratchers.  I haven't purchased anything from him, just wanted to see if any of you lotto folks have and your opinions of his programs?

I don't think Todd would like it if I posted his website links, so if you do know of his programs you will recognize the name.

Thanks and Happy Picking!

Teresa

Welcome back!!  See Ya!

I'd recommend reading the articles if you come across them, as there seems to be some good common-sense stuff written there.  However, do so knowing that the reason for the articles is to be able to post links back to their sites that sell stuff.  (It's a marketing technique.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3103 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I seem to recall BJ Min being the author of a Pick-3 system and a Scratcher system by a retail store owner who supposedly sells lottery tickets and supposedly knows the tricks.  The Pick-3 system had nothing new (unless you're new to Pick-3) just a lot of advice.  I can't imagine what a scratcher system would be except to visit the state site to learn whether all the good prizes are already gone and to buy in batches of 3 to 5 tickets or more, based on the number of prizes divided into the number of tickets in an attempt to bracket a prize with most purchases.

BobP

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
          United States
          Member #40436
          June 1, 2006
          180 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2008, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Zookie,

save your money. Its a system for box wins mostly. I do have it and it is good for newbies. However, everything and I mean everything he talks about I learned right here at Lottery Post.

ZEN

Zoozie's avatar - back
            South Fort Myers
            United States
            Member #26835
            November 23, 2005
            454 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2008, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info folks! 

Hey LottoLaughs.... missed ya and all of our number crunching ideas we used to throw around!

Bob - that's exactly the guy I was describing...

Zoozie

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
            Napoleon Hill

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
              Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
              LA/TX
              United States
              Member #5957
              July 29, 2004
              9102 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Zoozie,

Nice to see you again,wow,long time! Yes, I've seen BJ Min's systems on the internet but haven't bought any.

A couple of times a year I treat myself to a new lottery systems book or such just to see what my competition is,LOL.  Just bought the Pick3Edge lately for $50. Not much new,mostly a lot of old standard stuff that we already know and talk about here on the LP. There were a few pyramid thingys I'd never seen before though. 

Maybe by the end of the year I will get the BJ Min Pick 3 system, that will be my treat #2. I'll let you know!

Come visit more often! Party   

don't waste your time not worth the money. All it is the if you know one number system. Only he calls it the star number but with same concept.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/