Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Add to your arsenal ! Hit straight !

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2008, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3               

A B C     

What ever number you play arrange from lowest to the highest. Eg 132  arranged is 123 so the number i will play will be 231 or B C A more likely to come straight. How would you prefer to play to hit straight without spending more money wheeling ? Thanks for responds.                                                         

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3               

A B C     

What ever number you play arrange from lowest to the highest. Eg 132  arranged is 123 so the number i will play will be 231 or B C A more likely to come straight. How would you prefer to play to hit straight without spending more money wheeling ? Thanks for responds.                                                         

I guess it depends on how you choose which three digit number to play. If you chose 231 because you believe the digit 2 will be in the first position, 3 in the second, and 1 in the third, there should be no reason to play 123. The most popular bet is probably the "back-up" bet where you play $1 straight and a $1 box on the same combination. A true back-up bet on a straight combination is front pair, back pair, and/or outside pair.

If you choose the 3 digits first in any order then try to place them in the best straight and play it for the same buck, you could break it down to 50 cents straight and 50 cents boxed.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2008, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3               

A B C     

If you've isolated which number(s) you will play, then accessing those numbers in past draws would be a good start to determine positioning given the tendencies of repeats.I don't know if you're states lottery has that feature,but it's a good start for pinning down a straight

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2008, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

If you've isolated which number(s) you will play, then accessing those numbers in past draws would be a good start to determine positioning given the tendencies of repeats.I don't know if you're states lottery has that feature,but it's a good start for pinning down a straight

I Agree!