Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please answer my question (someone)

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by cher19622.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2008, 1:25 am - IP Logged

I need to know how to choose a prediction that someone makes,when I click on someone's name to see their prediction it shows the same numbers for each state......Which pick 3 numbers are for my state? Or do I play all of them.....Am I missing something here?Yes I'm just a dumb country hick trying to get a hit..LOL...CherylAgree with stupid

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2008, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Some people play the same numbers for all states. I believe however that there is a way to sort the numbers by the state you want to look at. And about what to play? That is really up to you. No one can tell you what numbers and how many numbers you should play.

Click on Predictions >>> Prediction by State >>> Choose your state and then click on hide all state picks. This should help with seeing who is predicting specifically for your state.

Hope this helps.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31349 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2008, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I need to know how to choose a prediction that someone makes,when I click on someone's name to see their prediction it shows the same numbers for each state......Which pick 3 numbers are for my state? Or do I play all of them.....Am I missing something here?Yes I'm just a dumb country hick trying to get a hit..LOL...CherylAgree with stupid

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/177383

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #60337
        April 14, 2008
        153 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2008, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Thank you very nice people