Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fun Dreams

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ballhead14's avatar - 8ball
nassau
Bahamas
Member #24012
October 19, 2005
688 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2008, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Good Morning To All I had a dream that I really dont understand, could some1 please tell me what it means..... I went to school which was also my work place, there we went into the mens bathroom after school to fight or bet on them; and watch other ppl fight. There was this 1 guy that no one ccould beat, and like alway he would always win. So this one guy stand up and said is there any1 in here  who thinks that they could beat him I will give you them $500. So i did and i won, i was then give the $500 in my hand, and then it was time to go, as we were walkin out we heard gun shoot some was shooting at one of my friends I saw the person but did not have a gun on me so i had to borrow one  from another friend of mine i shoot 3 times but wake up at this point. Could someone help me plz and it is funny because i dnt remember dreams..............

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2008, 8:22 am - IP Logged

This belongs to the Mystical Forum.... not in the cash 3 Forum

ballhead14's avatar - 8ball
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #24012
      October 19, 2005
      688 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2008, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Sorry i did not knoow and i was on LP so long lol......Sorry

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2008, 9:26 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #31284
          January 27, 2006
          8962 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning To All I had a dream that I really dont understand, could some1 please tell me what it means..... I went to school which was also my work place, there we went into the mens bathroom after school to fight or bet on them; and watch other ppl fight. There was this 1 guy that no one ccould beat, and like alway he would always win. So this one guy stand up and said is there any1 in here  who thinks that they could beat him I will give you them $500. So i did and i won, i was then give the $500 in my hand, and then it was time to go, as we were walkin out we heard gun shoot some was shooting at one of my friends I saw the person but did not have a gun on me so i had to borrow one  from another friend of mine i shoot 3 times but wake up at this point. Could someone help me plz and it is funny because i dnt remember dreams..............

I would be happy to help you out.

Give me 5 things that stood out the most in the dream and I will give you the numbers.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2008, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Sorry i did not knoow and i was on LP so long lol......Sorry

No need to apologize ok, if you didnt know you didnt know.

Lets Rumble.