Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabethtown Ky
United States
Member #63202
July 22, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2008, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Kagewann here, i am new to this forum  and am looking forward to learning all i can  about the lottery.. i grew up in eastern Kentucky in the 40s and 50s and never had any intrest in math . I didnt learn math untill i was  in my late 20s  at that time i took an intrest and try to  practice it  in any way i can . I play the numbers here in my state and win pretty good . I am retired now so i can put as much time as i want into the numbers game . i live here in central ky after retireing from the Army and Civil Service .. I just sold all my homing pigeons so i have all the time for numbers  i am looking forward to talking to you fine folks  and learning more

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2008, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Kagewann here, i am new to this forum  and am looking forward to learning all i can  about the lottery.. i grew up in eastern Kentucky in the 40s and 50s and never had any intrest in math . I didnt learn math untill i was  in my late 20s  at that time i took an intrest and try to  practice it  in any way i can . I play the numbers here in my state and win pretty good . I am retired now so i can put as much time as i want into the numbers game . i live here in central ky after retireing from the Army and Civil Service .. I just sold all my homing pigeons so i have all the time for numbers  i am looking forward to talking to you fine folks  and learning more

A warm welcome from China. You will find a lot of help and interesting discussions about the lottery. I wish you more good luck!Hurray!

Play to win!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4173 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2008, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lotterypost! 

Keep it simple 

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
        CT