Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do our people in LP think

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Rainmaker101.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2008, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lp peeps, I just thought that I would ask this question..

How many of us in here think that the numbers drop just from rolling the barrel and letting the ball drop out???

Or how many of us think that the numbers are already program to drop in a certain order?

What do we all think, lets see what each and everyone's input is please:::::::::

sexyreece's avatar - masked
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #47738
    November 22, 2006
    270 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Well I am kind of mix, when I first got into numbers I always thought that they just come out the bag random, but after being on this post and watching the number I kind of think that they are already programmed!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am no expert but from what I have seen, I just think its either program or numbers are complex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahamas
      Member #60184
      April 8, 2008
      1289 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2008, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Well I am kind of mix, when I first got into numbers I always thought that they just come out the bag random, but after being on this post and watching the number I kind of think that they are already programmed!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am no expert but from what I have seen, I just think its either program or numbers are complex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sought of thinking its program!!!  Some months , the very same numbers fall on the very same dates that they fell before.. Sometimes!!

Some sequence is there!!! I'm convinced!

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2008, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I do not think they are programed.

You study the numbers and their habits you catch on to the sequence of the numbers being drawn.
        The hit skip factor in other words.

That is why many of us are here at Lottery Post to learn from each other the habits of the numbers. Someone will post this or someone will post that. The next thing you know you have this and that to ponder upon when working your numbers.Big Grin

WHATT

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8359 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2008, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm sought of thinking its program!!!  Some months , the very same numbers fall on the very same dates that they fell before.. Sometimes!!

Some sequence is there!!! I'm convinced!

well I'd say if you notice something like you describe then take advantage of it.

some pick 3 numbers can come out every other month in many states.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

How many of us in here think that the numbers drop just from rolling the barrel and letting the ball drop out???

Or how many of us think that the numbers are already program to drop in a certain order?

What do we all think, lets see what each and everyone's input is please:::::::::

There are a number of states like mine (Wisconsin) where there are no balls used.  Its all computer generated.  Not my preference, but its the only game in town.  And I'm sure its a lot easier to "pre-program" numbers that way.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

wyoming, michigan
                United States
                Member #53058
                June 22, 2007
                637 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Sort of like watching waves roll in.  Some will repeate and than a totally different one rolls in and you think where did that come from.  Some will be exact and some not...........randomness will also repeat in its own way.  Just have to be there before it happens,  God bless and good luck.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5113 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

wHAT IS the PROBLEM WITH.........GUILL'ssssssssssssssss??????????????? ;;;;;;

WHY do they not like POLL'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????

A POLL of this ??????????? would have gotten the JACKPOT answered>>>>>>>

LOL

PSYKOMO

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                    Member #24380
                    October 21, 2005
                    623 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

I think the balls are programmed.  They have certain chips in them I think and those chips are held back so as not to fall.  With computerized drawings, the same is true I think, only the computer knows what numbers have been picked before the draw and the computer prevents winners to generate more sales.  All is fixed, I say; thus the odds are definitely high.  With all that said, somebody has to win eventually.  I keep waiting for my turn.  Don't y'all?  LOL!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2008, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Here's two interesting draws from the Florida 6/53 Lotto.

07/02/2008 08-09-10-29-38-53
                      07/23/2008 08-09-10-29-37-47

Odds of a 4-number win are 1 in 1,415 and yet here the game predicted itself a couple of weeks later.   

BobP

Why says you can't win?  Each of my cats have won the Free Room and Board lottery game. 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8359 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2008, 2:27 am - IP Logged

I think the balls are programmed.  They have certain chips in them I think and those chips are held back so as not to fall.  With computerized drawings, the same is true I think, only the computer knows what numbers have been picked before the draw and the computer prevents winners to generate more sales.  All is fixed, I say; thus the odds are definitely high.  With all that said, somebody has to win eventually.  I keep waiting for my turn.  Don't y'all?  LOL!

I posted a similar theory a long time ago. It's about the only way it could possibly be done and not be readily detected. It would almost mean that the government is completely corrupt and that they are robing the whole country on a daily basis. 

However if they are doing that and you could prove it then you would be in a position to get a class action suit that would make all state lotteries cease to exist. They would have to pay out trillions of dollars in restitution. Do you actually think the government would risk that scenario.

Don't you think some disgruntled employee would have came forward with that information if it were actually true.

The games are set up to make money without tampering with the balls.

Computers are a different story yes they can be set up or have faulty program errors or be corrupted.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Bahamas
                          Member #60184
                          April 8, 2008
                          1289 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2008, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I posted a similar theory a long time ago. It's about the only way it could possibly be done and not be readily detected. It would almost mean that the government is completely corrupt and that they are robing the whole country on a daily basis. 

However if they are doing that and you could prove it then you would be in a position to get a class action suit that would make all state lotteries cease to exist. They would have to pay out trillions of dollars in restitution. Do you actually think the government would risk that scenario.

Don't you think some disgruntled employee would have came forward with that information if it were actually true.

The games are set up to make money without tampering with the balls.

Computers are a different story yes they can be set up or have faulty program errors or be corrupted.

Thanks Guys...YOur comments were interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1271 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2008, 10:37 am - IP Logged

They drop out, just like that. Of course there has been one or two known attempts at tampering with the draws.

Southwest Florida
                              United States
                              Member #56183
                              November 6, 2007
                              75 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Wow BobP!  I didn't pick up on that!  I have noticed alot of sequentials lately...like 8-9-10 or 5-6-7 etc.  Much more so than previously. Confused