Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Co-worker's dream

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2008, 12:25 am - IP Logged

A co-worker's sister had a dream.

She drempt that there was a catepillar on the wall of her home (house # 617). Her mother (who is deceased) said ,"kill it...kill it..get ur shoe and kill it".

Her mother's sister (also deceased) didn't  say anything...she just stood there and looked at it and wouldn't give her the shoe.

Any idea what this dream means. I can't find anything on catepillars...but insects I can.

any help would greatly be appreciated

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2008, 12:32 am - IP Logged

She drempt that there was a catepillar on the wall of her home (house # 617). Her mother (who is deceased) said ,"kill it...kill it..get ur shoe and kill it".

Her mother's sister (also deceased) didn't  say anything...she just stood there and looked at it and wouldn't give her the shoe.

Any idea what this dream means. I can't find anything on catepillars...but insects I can.

Not sure what the dream mean but here are some numbers:

Caterpillar 742 253 1347

Mother 031 088 9742

Sister 188 107 5501

Wall 499 074 2632

Deceased 949 118 7980

Not sure if this is what you wanted but I see some good numbers in this dream.  Actually we needed this dream posted earlier (lol).  Three states NC, VA, and SC could have got some money.  Good luck with the dream.

Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

she told me about the dream Wednesday and I wrote down what she told me. I lost the paper in my purse. Went to work this morning and she came and asked me about it and I  had to write it down again.

Forgot all about it (my fault) until I went digging for a cigarette and saw the paper. After I did a "search"on the word mother and found 226 708 860...my stomach began to churn.

Thanks for the numbers win4life.

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the dream?

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2008, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Caterpillar: 621 405

Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2008, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Caterpillar: 621 405

went to sleep...overslept and did not get a chance to check back....

NC midday: 054......THANKS CHOU!!!!.....this number has been in all week..got a box hit. I played it 504

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

went to sleep...overslept and did not get a chance to check back....

NC midday: 054......THANKS CHOU!!!!.....this number has been in all week..got a box hit. I played it 504

Wonderful!  Congrats... glad I was able to help!