Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shush now - Mercury's moving...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Musn't tell anyone. Keep the secret, won't you?  Maybe if we keep very still, vwery, vwery quiet, 187 will pop up or 5718 again.  In the next 48 hours, Mercury moves to Leo and we move to the Leo/moon/Leo configuration that just loves triples and doubles....Not surprisingly 1718 also on display tonight with more to come.

Will the Lion bring 2's soon.....I'm not too sure because I keep seeing 777 (very unusual for me) and tonight 444..oh wait...555 too.  Just like all those Santa's  "They're everywhere, they're everywhere"

Oh, I know, no full moon in the house but Leo is very, very strong.  We shall see.    J

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
    $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16454 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Musn't tell anyone. Keep the secret, won't you?  Maybe if we keep very still, vwery, vwery quiet, 187 will pop up or 5718 again.  In the next 48 hours, Mercury moves to Leo and we move to the Leo/moon/Leo configuration that just loves triples and doubles....Not surprisingly 1718 also on display tonight with more to come.

Will the Lion bring 2's soon.....I'm not too sure because I keep seeing 777 (very unusual for me) and tonight 444..oh wait...555 too.  Just like all those Santa's  "They're everywhere, they're everywhere"

Oh, I know, no full moon in the house but Leo is very, very strong.  We shall see.    J

Thanks a bunch for the tip, Jake. My 11 year old son and I just can't stop see those little buggers (triples) everywhere. So that explains it for us.......Thanks for everything that you do!!

Lovies

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
      Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

If two speak on it..it must be something to it. I've been seeing 777-222-111 in my workout over the last five days. I'm putting the big money on the ducks....lol....222

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2008, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Nbey, Constantly...  Since we're talking triples, I'll share a moment in time same day.   When to the grocery store, stepped out and looked up. Framed in slight distance were 3 very still birds on a wire with no other birds anywhere in sight.  Caught my eye.  I remember thinking...nah, we already had 3's, didn't we?   Also, later, a momentary 1's moment (but honestly, this is the trip I gravitate to, so sometimes I don't even mention).

Trying to think if anything else was a standout number-wise.   I'm going to go check out lunar phase and stuff...might be back Wink to this discussion soon.

I'm back to this, oh my!  Just discovered that as of the 27th, Sun/Merc/Venus all in Venus (moon in Taurus today moving soon to Gemini).  Now, here's a little trivia.  Some think, it turns out, that Taurus is ruled by the moon and exalted in Venus which is ruled by the number 6.  Leo, ruled by the Sun, means all things 1's and 4's.   I know now where that 333 thought/thing came from.  A while back I posted about the lineup for the following day and stated astrologically it was all things 3's and DE dropped 333 the next morning.  Venus was in play then too.  I need to go back and look at that post.  I know the next time a similar lineup came, GA, I believe, dropped 333.  I don't think we have exactly that lineup because the Taurus moon vibes to 6's, halved though by 3's and tripled by 9's which I thought for sure someone might see just the other day.

There I go, off on a tangent.   I've missed my LP friends very much.  Maybe Leo will be strong enough to bring me back into the fold.

Best of luck to us all!