Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just wanted to say...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lotto*Love.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #58526
February 18, 2008
683 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say "GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!".  Saturday is a big day as far as lottery is concerned.  There's a bunch of pick 6 drawings on Saturday night.  Also, I believe more people in the general population play lottery on weekends so the payouts are usually pretty high (for pari-mutual games).  So, anyway, good luck, I would love to hear of someone that's a member here hitting it big someday.  Might as well be tonight! Guitar

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2008, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I played the 10 lines I posted on the prediction board for Ohio Classic Lotto and matched 3, getting back $2 of the $10 I spent.  I see Rolling Cash5 is up to $233K so maybe I will play it tomorrow.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
      Washington *state*
      United States
      Member #62009
      June 14, 2008
      192 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2008, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I am so hoping to hit it on Wa Lotto tonight or Hit5 .  I've been trying to see what the biggest Wa Lotto jackpot has ever been.  I only managed to find 9.0M on Sept 6th of '07, though could of been bigger before. Anyone know???. Tonight is 9.7M! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!! I'm going to do $2 in qp's and $2 in my own picks.  Last night was MM but I didn't buy a ticket.  Not till it hits $50M will I start up again.  But I decided to just write down really, really quick numbers that came to mind just to see what happens.  To my suprise, I got the first 2 numbers right ( 2,16 )  I then choose 29......it was 19....I choose 36 next...it was 35.....finally I choose 50....and it was 52.  As for the mega ball # I was about to write down 16, when I looked over and realized I choose 16 as one of the white balls.  Now I know it could happen..... but I choose to change it really quick and wrote 17 instead.......WHICH WAS THE MEGA BALL CHOSEN!  SO I got 2 white balls right and the mega ball. The other 3 white balls were not off by much.  I think I'm going to try it again tonight.  Just look down at the piece of paper and start writing numbers really quick and see what happens!

Hit5 is about $230,000 which  would put a BIG OL' SMILE on my face if I won.  BUT.....I bet if someone hits either tonight  they will be in or around the Seattle area.. AngryCrying

Someone send me some good luck here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolROFL

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!