Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What system is good for me?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by kb3$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #63405
July 27, 2008
6 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2008, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello Lottery Post,

I just joined the forum after roaming for probably the last month and had a couple of questions.

I am going to be playing the Pick 3 Lottery (Daily Number) in my state of PA starting sometime soon once I find a good system.

Currently, I am messing around with a couple of different spreadsheets I have found on the forums and they are very interesting and I have found winners as I have tested them with numbers from PA's past drawings both Midday and Evening.

I want to be playing 3-5 sets of numbers for either the midday or evening drawing for 7 straight days of the week. (Max $/week = $35)

For ex: 156, 310, 598, 045, 497 (random numbers i just picked) from Sunday-Saturday, then start up the next week with another group of 3-5 sets.

Currently I've been doing this:

Updating the PowerTrails spreadsheet to get the hottest numbers:

Entering them into a spreadsheet from this post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178451

And watching those numbers to look for any winners during either Midday or Evening Drawing.

Hopefully, that wasn't too much information but I am just looking to make everything clear. If anyone has any ideas or tips they'd like to share to help me in the situation I am in it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks LotteryPost.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
    Fughedaboutit (NY)
    United States
    Member #8160
    October 26, 2004
    6777 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Lottery Post,

I just joined the forum after roaming for probably the last month and had a couple of questions.

I am going to be playing the Pick 3 Lottery (Daily Number) in my state of PA starting sometime soon once I find a good system.

Currently, I am messing around with a couple of different spreadsheets I have found on the forums and they are very interesting and I have found winners as I have tested them with numbers from PA's past drawings both Midday and Evening.

I want to be playing 3-5 sets of numbers for either the midday or evening drawing for 7 straight days of the week. (Max $/week = $35)

For ex: 156, 310, 598, 045, 497 (random numbers i just picked) from Sunday-Saturday, then start up the next week with another group of 3-5 sets.

Currently I've been doing this:

Updating the PowerTrails spreadsheet to get the hottest numbers:

Entering them into a spreadsheet from this post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178451

And watching those numbers to look for any winners during either Midday or Evening Drawing.

Hopefully, that wasn't too much information but I am just looking to make everything clear. If anyone has any ideas or tips they'd like to share to help me in the situation I am in it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks LotteryPost.

Welcome to LP kb3$,

You are on the right track. You have come to the right place to learn about playing the Numbers games. There is a lot of Lottery Talent here on LP and a lot to learn.

The best thing you can do is become familair with a number of different systems because we all know that a single system doesn't work 100% of the time. When one system cools off, you have others to choose from. Check out the threads in the Lottery Systems Forum, study the results for your state for patterns, backtest various systems and play a few systems on paper to get a feel for your state's games. Take your time and...

Good Luck !!! Troll

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #63405
      July 27, 2008
      6 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you LottoChica23, hopefully once I start playing maybe I can get lucky early so I can play with some more numbers than just 3-5 per week. I will make sure to keep posted with any results or systems I begin to use.

Thanks, and if anyone else has any tips or tricks they'd like to share with a PA Daily Number player I'd appreaciate it. Thanks.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2008, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I don't have a system for you to play kb3$, but I just wanted to say welcome to LP! I hope you are able to find something that works for you.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #58526
          February 18, 2008
          683 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2008, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Maybe you'll find this post useful.  Good luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178451

United States
            Member #63405
            July 27, 2008
            6 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2008, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, and actually Texas MadMan, if you look in my original post I actually referenced that link and I do like it, it's just hard figuring out what 3-5 to play since I don't want to play more than that right now.

Thanks everyone and I'm still open for ideas.