Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Must Confess

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ga
United States
Member #52616
June 1, 2007
1394 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2008, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I   MUST  CONFESS  I  POST  A  LIST   OF  NUMBERS    AND  I    HAVE  NOT   WON   A   THING

I  POST  BECAUSE   I  DO  NOT  HAVE  THE  FUNDS  TO  PLAY   AND  I   SAY  TO   MYSELF

MAYBE    IT  WILL  HELP  SOMEONE  THAT   DO   HAVE  THE   FUNDS.

IT   IS   NOT     FOR  THE  SAKE OF  JUST   POSTING.IF   IT  APPEARS

THAT   WAY  I WOULD  LIKE  TO  APOLOGIZE  .IN MY  LITTLE  WAY  I WAS TRYING TO  HELP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2008, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Does this list contain numbers that should be played or avoided?  How will it help any one if you never won anything using it?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2008, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I   MUST  CONFESS  I  POST  A  LIST   OF  NUMBERS    AND  I    HAVE  NOT   WON   A   THING

I  POST  BECAUSE   I  DO  NOT  HAVE  THE  FUNDS  TO  PLAY   AND  I   SAY  TO   MYSELF

THAT   WAY  I WOULD  LIKE  TO  APOLOGIZE  .IN MY  LITTLE  WAY  I WAS TRYING TO  HELP

Logo your list was excellent and it was very kind and generous to give it to the LP players.... I offered to play something for you and the offer is still there....so hit me when you have that strong feeling because I hate to see you miss out when you have posted a list that everyone benefits from!

blue's avatar - bigears
        ellenwood ga
        United States
        Member #2687
        November 4, 2003
        335 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2008, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

your list has been just great i said that many times i have won looking at your list so you have helped me and i thank you, if you are posting for the sake of it then your list is a sure winner no need to feel like you have done something wrong,dont think you have apologize for what?Smile

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Does this list contain numbers that should be played or avoided?  How will it help any one if you never won anything using it?

Logo posted a July list which is good mainly for GA

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
            Raleigh NC
            United States
            Member #18610
            July 15, 2005
            363 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Logo, PLEASE DON'T stop posting your list of numbers!!!! A bunch of your July numbers have hit in N.C. (20 thus far), many of them str8 hits (9 thus far) and I may have missed counting some of them!!! So keep up the great job and don't let negative attitudes stop you from doing what you want to do.  Check your PM in a minute.

THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!  MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              ga
              United States
              Member #52616
              June 1, 2007
              1394 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

your list has been just great i said that many times i have won looking at your list so you have helped me and i thank you, if you are posting for the sake of it then your list is a sure winner no need to feel like you have done something wrong,dont think you have apologize for what?Smile

THANKS  BLUE  AND  CHOU 

JUST   NEEDED  TO  GET  THAT   OUT

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #31284
                January 27, 2006
                8962 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Dont be so hard on your self please.