Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visualization Psychics Superstitions

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mom2Rock's avatar - herbiewinking
Hillsboro
United States
Member #63387
July 27, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2008, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I see a lot of dream interpretation in this form - but what about other means - burning candles - throwing pennies in a pond - visualization - Do you have any rituals - or superstitious things you do to help you win the lottery?
Have you ever bought  'money spell' or asked a psychic if you're going to win?

"If I found Jesus in a bag of Cheetos - I'd probably just eat him"

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2008, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I see a lot of dream interpretation in this form - but what about other means - burning candles - throwing pennies in a pond - visualization - Do you have any rituals - or superstitious things you do to help you win the lottery?
    Have you ever bought  'money spell' or asked a psychic if you're going to win?

No but I am a dream believer! A lot of times numbers come to me in my dreams... last night for example I had a dream which I did not post and the lady in the dream was telling the other lady that she had won  $225 and when I woke up this morning, I thought to myself there is no way this number is coming to GA after we have had it 2 or 3 times in the past couple of weeks...Of course right now I am kicking myself....225 fell STRAIGHt Ga Midday!

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

PS>..I love your Avatar Dog!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
        new york
        United States
        Member #52681
        June 4, 2007
        2216 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2008, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

mi mom2rock

i could do that to help poeple teel them what to do and buy hey could even send them a speel to for there luck and baths to and tell them what candle to light up but if they dont as for it then i guess they dont need it  some of my friends in lp need to do some kind of ritual for luck even clean they house to ,but like i said they dont as .but it would be nice if they do because in that i could really help i know,

thank you

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2008, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I read cards to see if my pick are good, or which triple number to play.

Also, I  listen to a subliminal prosperity recording.

Sometimes do an astrology chart. I dont bother playing when mercury is retrograde.

Have a few dream books. 3WM, R.Devil, HP, Lucky13, Old Grampa etc.

Made a dream book from LP members posts that hit and in what state.

Once a lady I worked with asked me  to make her a "mojo" bag. I dont believe in that kind of thing for myself but she told me to do it for her. So I found a tiny leather drawstring bag, put a paper in it that said " money comes to me easily" and doused it with patcholie oil so it would smell loud.  I laughed at the silly thing but she thought it was great. She actually caught the next triple and I missed it. So go figure. Mind is a powerfull thing.

Lately I look for a Key number, lost keyes in two instances and had to loan my store Keys the other day.

keys:  Ga *409 *149 710 171 (DC 1445)

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2008, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I really try to play the numbers I receive in dreams. The best I have done with Powerball so far is three numbers right with one off by one digit. Last week I only had one number right, but I always make it a point to play the numbers I see in dreams.

I did use cards a couple of times and I was off by all five number by one digit which was either up or down. It was kind of weird.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2008, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I read cards to see if my pick are good, or which triple number to play.

Also, I  listen to a subliminal prosperity recording.

Sometimes do an astrology chart. I dont bother playing when mercury is retrograde.

Have a few dream books. 3WM, R.Devil, HP, Lucky13, Old Grampa etc.

Made a dream book from LP members posts that hit and in what state.

Once a lady I worked with asked me  to make her a "mojo" bag. I dont believe in that kind of thing for myself but she told me to do it for her. So I found a tiny leather drawstring bag, put a paper in it that said " money comes to me easily" and doused it with patcholie oil so it would smell loud.  I laughed at the silly thing but she thought it was great. She actually caught the next triple and I missed it. So go figure. Mind is a powerfull thing.

Lately I look for a Key number, lost keyes in two instances and had to loan my store Keys the other day.

keys:  Ga *409 *149 710 171 (DC 1445)

Turns out 710 Fell STRAIGHT New York evening

Mom2Rock's avatar - herbiewinking
                Hillsboro
                United States
                Member #63387
                July 27, 2008
                9 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

my avatar dog is my welsh terrier Herbie - he's a dandy - herbieblog.com 

I light green candles - sometimes throw candy and pennies behind the door - I always visualize.  Sometimes I talk to dead ancestors and ask for their help.   My luck for this isn't proven for lottery yet - but it served me well when I could gamble the slots online :)

my dreams don't usually have numbers in them - but it's neat to know there are some interpretations that relate numerically for what I do dream about .. when I remember them. 

"If I found Jesus in a bag of Cheetos - I'd probably just eat him"

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2008, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.. I love terriers (my daughter has wheaten) and enjoyed your blog!