Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We need a Lottery Post waving flag

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Don't you think we need our own Flag

Yes [ 24 ]  [82.76%]
No I am a dud ! [ 5 ]  [17.24%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

We need a Lottery Post Flag ..... a big waving flag ...in our emoticons .... right ?  US Flag   

So we can claim planets .....and new number groups ...and other things as they come up.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

We need a Lottery Post Flag ..... a big waving flag ...in our emoticons .... right ?  US Flag   

So we can claim planets .....and new number groups ...and other things as they come up.   

Perhaps Todd could have a design contest ... then we could design some LP money and award them some credits toward Membership or something. 

Here's a flag design thats not already copymarked ...I am pretty sure. LOL 

Win d    

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2008, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I think the one I've been saluting for 50+ years is just fine! 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2008, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I think the one I've been saluting for 50+ years is just fine! 

OH brother !  No one is asking you torenounce your citizenship or make you salute to an open house flag .....or a Going out of business flag  ....or anything like that .  LOL  It was just supposed to be another something cool to go along with all our other colorful cartoons and emoticons we play with here already for fun.   Good gravy !  

.....and hey.... what kind of name is justxploring anyway?   If that is your real name ..... 

It dont sound too Amerikon to me . Suspicious soundin' ....if you know what I mean.    It dont sound like no regular soundin' name thats for sure..... It dont sound like it's from round here.  Hey ....wait a minute ...just what kinda' flag you talkin' bout there anyhow.... some kinda' other flag you been a salutin' in your basement for the last 50 years ?  Hmmmmm  Skeptical    You're not one of those old "Maybells lottery forum Flag people" are ya ?  LOL   

Win d    

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2008, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

You're actually right.  My family is from somewhere else.  I come from another galaxy and I have the unique ability to vaporize people online who annoy me.  :-)

Evil

(that's what we need....an emoticon with some kind of space creature for the intergalactic lottery)

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2008, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

You're actually right.  My family is from somewhere else.  I come from another galaxy and I have the unique ability to vaporize people online who annoy me.  :-)

Evil

(that's what we need....an emoticon with some kind of space creature for the intergalactic lottery)

Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2008, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Two aliens...... landed in the Arizona desert near an abandoned gas station.

They approached the gas pumps and one alien  said to it .........."Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace.take us to your leader. "

The gas pump, of course, did not respond.

The one alien repeated the greeting and there was still no response.

Annoyed by what he perceived as the gas pump's haughty attitude, The alien  drew his ray gun and said impatiently..........." Greetings   Earthling, we come in peace. Why do you dare ignore us this way? Take us to your leader now, or I will be forced to fire upon you."

The other Alien .....began to warn his comrade, "No, you must not anger him................", but ...before he could finish his warning the first Alien  fired upon the gas pump.

There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert where they landed in a heap.

When they finally regained consciousness (aliens have tough skin) the first Alien  turned to his partner and said ........."What a ferocious creature. It nearly killed us. How did you determine it to be so dangerous?"

His partner answered,

"If there is one thing I have learned in my travels throughout the galaxy, it is that if a guy has a "wenis"  he can wrap around himself twice and then stick in his own ear, don't mess with him."   LOL

Win d    

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Belly LaughThanks for the laugh WinD! 

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
                  United States
                  Member #40436
                  June 1, 2006
                  180 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

WinD,

That was good! LOL

ZEN

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2008, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

They approached the gas pumps and one alien  said to it .........."Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace.take us to your leader. "

Annoyed by what he perceived as the gas pump's haughty attitude, The alien  drew his ray gun and said impatiently..........." Greetings   Earthling, we come in peace. Why do you dare ignore us this way? Take us to your leader now, or I will be forced to fire upon you."

The other Alien .....began to warn his comrade, "No, you must not anger him................", but ...before he could finish his warning the first Alien  fired upon the gas pump.

There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert where they landed in a heap.

When they finally regained consciousness (aliens have tough skin) the first Alien  turned to his partner and said ........."What a ferocious creature. It nearly killed us. How did you determine it to be so dangerous?"

His partner answered,

"If there is one thing I have learned in my travels throughout the galaxy, it is that if a guy has a "wenis"  he can wrap around himself twice and then stick in his own ear, don't mess with him."   LOL

Green laugh

MAGA

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                      Fughedaboutit (NY)
                      United States
                      Member #8160
                      October 26, 2004
                      6777 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2008, 12:59 am - IP Logged

His partner answered,

point_laugh

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2008, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Rip Snorter's Sissyphus avatar would be perfect.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.