Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

intuition, a flash, a whisper,

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you might call it: intuition, a flash without the thunder, a little voice barley heard, a

feeling.  What ever you call it.  Why do we seem to ignore the thought, and let reason or logic sweep

it out the door?

How do you distinguish that MOMENT  from just wishful thinking or just one of the many cluttered thoughts

in your mind, and it being the REAL THING ?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure. I know it's happened to me before. One day I went to the store to buy my lottery tickets. I got to the last set and I was rushing and I accidently marked one of the wrong numbers. So I voided that set, got out another playslip, and played the set I had wrote down. I was about to go up to the clerk to play them, but there was something in my head telling me that God works in mysterious ways. Perhaps He wanted me to play that number instead. So I decided to play the set I had incorrectly marked down as well. Marked it down and played it.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you might call it: intuition, a flash without the thunder, a little voice barley heard, a

feeling.  What ever you call it.  Why do we seem to ignore the thought, and let reason or logic sweep

it out the door?

How do you distinguish that MOMENT  from just wishful thinking or just one of the many cluttered thoughts

That's easy.

When your gut or self-conscience, inner being nags you endlessly, that's a sign something is relaying crucial life smarts info, directed to you. It's a beautiful thing.

I strongly feel you already know the answer.

Most people ignore red flags thrown in their faces.

gsc5 makes a great point. Making sense of reality is always fun. Analyzing it makes it scary...lol

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
        Washington *state*
        United States
        Member #62009
        June 14, 2008
        192 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2008, 3:35 am - IP Logged

I agree with the gut thing.  The feeling can be quite strong.  I find it to feel like when you go to bed at night and something pops into your head..."Did I lock the front door?" or "Did I lock up the car?"  Though you tend to try and ignore it thinking your just freaking out for no reason, your gut and "inner being nags you endlessly" until you finally get up and check.  Usually....my gut was right..I did forget to lock up my car. lol For me, I get the same feeling in my gut when I play the lottery.  So far though, only with numbers I might pick myself.  Not when to play.

For me?...It was 1990...My "gut" told me he was a jerk.  I ignored my gut.  Turns out, he really was a jerk. lol

Somethings trying to tell you somethingggggggg! Never fight it lol.

For my games, it happens more often then most, just out of the blue.  Without even thinking, it hits me strong.  Thats how I know its real.  Never second guess yourself though...you'll kick yourself later. lol  I've missed correct numbers second guessing myself in the past.  Follow your gut feelings.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Portland,Oregon
          United States
          Member #14387
          April 25, 2005
          229 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2008, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Trust your gut!!

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2008, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

it out the door?

Actually, I've probably got more wins in thelottery based on intuition than on any method.  I think the key is to pay attention to the thoughts that come into your head.   Usually , generally speaking,  my impression is that most people don't pay attention to a tenth of the thoughts that come into their heads.  We tend to dismiss them as "clutter".  And usually "illogical clutter".  But logic isn't all its cracked up to be often times.

For instance, the only quad I ever got was just on intuition.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

joplin
              United States
              Member #45299
              August 17, 2006
              151 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2008, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I've probably got more wins in thelottery based on intuition than on any method.  I think the key is to pay attention to the thoughts that come into your head.   Usually , generally speaking,  my impression is that most people don't pay attention to a tenth of the thoughts that come into their heads.  We tend to dismiss them as "clutter".  And usually "illogical clutter".  But logic isn't all its cracked up to be often times.

For instance, the only quad I ever got was just on intuition.

I don't seem to be able to distinguish that voice or thought, from that clutter of thoughts, until after the fact.

wyoming, michigan
                United States
                Member #53058
                June 22, 2007
                637 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Could do it very well awhile back.  Was very in tune with #s and would pay attention to things speaking to me without words.  Driving and making pickups at different companies and see a sign hanging over a door that says 264 just in time, had no idea what that meant.  But i played it str and two way that evening and yes 264 was drawn.  Intution, a hunch, why did i see it as an indication to act as i did?  I needed to hit and was searching for something to give me a clue.  God bless and good luck.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Trust your gut!!

Simply said. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."