Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 8/1 - 8/31

Topic closed. 2252 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hansol1968.

Page 55 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
Lottojunky's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
Vernon Hills, Illinois
United States
Member #55069
September 9, 2007
456 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Green mud!!!!!!!!!!Green laugh

Lottojunky, your system is universal. There are so many ways in which to use it. Take the time, use the tools in which Todd has provided & anyone can discover the versatility & most importantly that winning edge. 

You tell’em Laverne….. Good point!Hurray!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31903 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

To figure that out I would suggests to upgrade your membership and use the tools Todd has to offer.

Gordy

I've been thinking seriously about doing that here lately.....you should get a cut from Todd for advertising so much for him!....lol.....then again he may be your brother....just kidding!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51064 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Congrats To: Yesterday's Winners! Thumbs Up

08/08 Daytime:

032 143 254 365 476 587 698 709 810 921

051 052 056 057 381 382 386 387 491 492 496 497

Vergie: Bet on the Boy's Team: Sometimes it pays to stick with a workout more than one day.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Vernon Hills, Illinois
        United States
        Member #55069
        September 9, 2007
        456 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I've been thinking seriously about doing that here lately.....you should get a cut from Todd for advertising so much for him!....lol.....then again he may be your brother....just kidding!

If you just keep thinking about it…. Opportunities will pass you by.

Don’t think! If it’s right, just do it.

Yesterday’s midday in Illinois I had and played 3-8-9 ten times…. Today I was just thinking about it and played 5-9-4,   100 times… Guess what????

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31903 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh really?????

The next thing you’ll be asking is from me is to send you cash to play it…

I don’t think your too serious playing the numbers and being part of the NCLP family…..

I’ve done 99.9% of your work and your still not happy… 

Gordy...

If you only knew how serious I am....I spend way way too much time trying to figure out numbers to play for pick 3.

I am happy most of the time but just got down a little here lately for getting so close but not winning and I know I'm not the only one but what is a family for if not to confide in and to gain strength from?

I appreciate your work in trying your best to help us and I also appreciate everybody's contribution and I am desperately trying to learn how to play this game from you and everyone else. 

When I make a joking remark it is to try to lighten up a little and don't mean for it to sound as you may have taken it.

Oh and if you have any extra cash you don't need I'll be glad to take it off your hands since you win so much....now don't go getting irate about that remark...here I go with my joking again.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31903 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Vergie: Bet on the Boy's Team: Sometimes it pays to stick with a workout more than one day.

What do you mean about the Boy's team?.....or does it mean what you are saying staying with the same workout?

Vernon Hills, Illinois
              United States
              Member #55069
              September 9, 2007
              456 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

If you only knew how serious I am....I spend way way too much time trying to figure out numbers to play for pick 3.

I am happy most of the time but just got down a little here lately for getting so close but not winning and I know I'm not the only one but what is a family for if not to confide in and to gain strength from?

I appreciate your work in trying your best to help us and I also appreciate everybody's contribution and I am desperately trying to learn how to play this game from you and everyone else. 

When I make a joking remark it is to try to lighten up a little and don't mean for it to sound as you may have taken it.

Oh and if you have any extra cash you don't need I'll be glad to take it off your hands since you win so much....now don't go getting irate about that remark...here I go with my joking again.

It’s hard enough to predict numbers to hit… But when they’re right in front of you day in and day as shown by me, it’s just damn frustrating.

I know I have the right combination for next number to hit but the code to crack it is still in progress… 

Gordy...   

Vernon Hills, Illinois
                United States
                Member #55069
                September 9, 2007
                456 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

It’s hard enough to predict numbers to hit… But when they’re right in front of you day in and day as shown by me, it’s just damn frustrating.

I know I have the right combination for next number to hit but the code to crack it is still in progress… 

Gordy...   

Did crack the code in Illinois last night…. Off yesterdays Midday 2-8-0..

Wed 5-2-4 and Sun 6-2-7….. all gave me 5-9-7 to play… Wished had played more than ten times.. but went with 7-2-8 real heavy on it… Like 5-9-4 this afternoon…

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51064 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Gordy...   

How did you come up with using +1/-1 & +3/-3?

-1=+9, -3=+7

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                    Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean about the Boy's team?.....or does it mean what you are saying staying with the same workout?

Ok V6..shake it off...heck I've said that I'm the newest member of the one off club...can't win them all...I'm trying to learn things also...but sometimes things come easy for some than they do others...I always said to read...read..maybe I need to listen to my own advice...but I don't think going out and getting a household full of

Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Cat And Mouse Tail Glitter Kitty Maneki Neko Kitty 2 Kitty 3 Kitty 4 Kitty 5 Kitty 6 Kitty 7 is the answer

Kitty 1 on tonight you will have another chance at it !!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31903 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok V6..shake it off...heck I've said that I'm the newest member of the one off club...can't win them all...I'm trying to learn things also...but sometimes things come easy for some than they do others...I always said to read...read..maybe I need to listen to my own advice...but I don't think going out and getting a household full of

Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Cat And Mouse Tail Glitter Kitty Maneki Neko Kitty 2 Kitty 3 Kitty 4 Kitty 5 Kitty 6 Kitty 7 is the answer

Kitty 1 on tonight you will have another chance at it !!!

They are just adorable....thanks......got so carried away on here the time has gotten away from me so may not get to the shelter today.  My daughter is coming to visit me on Aug. 30th which is her birthday and she's coming from Texas so I may should wait to get another cat until after she comes and goes anyway because sometimes this one is a handful and if I have two we may not get any sleep at night........lol

Thanks for making me laugh........that's what I was trying to get across to Lottojunky that you need to vent to your family and then you feel better! Kitty 4Then you can shake it off as you say and regroup.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #55069
                        September 9, 2007
                        456 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

How did you come up with using +1/-1 & +3/-3?

-1=+9, -3=+7

Ohhh man… it’s been soooooo loooooog..

Some 25 years or so…. I picked up a pencil and started doing different things… Found out that by adding, subtracting 1’s and 3’s and keeping one or two numbers had hits in the past…

If it had hits in the past it sure will have in the future I said to myself… One of my first workouts was like this… Take todays midday number. First set will be adding and subtracting 3’s, second one will be 1’s. Today’s drawn number in the middle. Tell me what you see between the two?

Plus and minus 3

8-3-1

5-0-8

2-7-5

9-4-2

6-1-9

3-8-6

0-5-3

7-2-0

4-9-7

1-6-4

8-3-1

Plus and minus 1

8-3-1

7-2-0

6-1-9

5-0-8

4-9-7

3-8-6

2-7-5

1-6-4

0-5-3

9-4-2

8-3-1

New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          51064 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Ohhh man… it’s been soooooo loooooog..

Some 25 years or so…. I picked up a pencil and started doing different things… Found out that by adding, subtracting 1’s and 3’s and keeping one or two numbers had hits in the past…

If it had hits in the past it sure will have in the future I said to myself… One of my first workouts was like this… Take todays midday number. First set will be adding and subtracting 3’s, second one will be 1’s. Today’s drawn number in the middle. Tell me what you see between the two?

Plus and minus 3

8-3-1

5-0-8

2-7-5

9-4-2

6-1-9

3-8-6

0-5-3

7-2-0

4-9-7

1-6-4

8-3-1

Plus and minus 1

8-3-1

7-2-0

6-1-9

5-0-8

4-9-7

3-8-6

2-7-5

1-6-4

0-5-3

9-4-2

8-3-1

Interesting: 831 2x, 720 2x, 497 2x

Vernon Hills, Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #55069
                            September 9, 2007
                            456 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Vergie6…. You are absolutely right… E-mail Todd about that…

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17394 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Interesting: 831 2x, 720 2x, 497 2x

I spotted that one also Raven!  Although we have had that number recently, it keep showing up everywhere!

wpb

Page 55 of 151