Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Todd and LP members.

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
594 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2008, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Where can I get a Lottery Post t- shirt at? I don't have a card and would like to get one. Do any LP member got a Lottery post t shirt?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2008, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Did you check the book store?  I have heard caps were there.   

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8359 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2008, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

lottery post gift store on the left side of this page,

I don't think you can get any items without some type of credit card Todd has listed in the payment options on the gift shop page.

If you don't have a credit card have a friend get it for you and reimburse them.

http://www.cafepress.com/lotterypost/

Washington,Michigan
        United States
        Member #11416
        February 13, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2008, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I got it now I don't know what one I want. Do any of you guys got a t- shirt from here.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2008, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Where can I get a Lottery Post t- shirt at? I don't have a card and would like to get one. Do any LP member got a Lottery post t shirt?

They don't take paypal or checks so you're kinda stuck.  Maybe you could send Todd a check and he could order it for you after it clears.  You could pick up a membership at the same time.   BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2008, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for a super-easy way to get a credit card, check out PayPal.  They have something called the "PayPal Debit Card", which allows you to fund a debit card directly from your PayPal account.

The debit card can be used at most ATMs to draw cash, or can be used at just about any place a MasterCard can be used.  (Which is almost everywhere.)

First you have to get a PayPal account, which is free to set up. 

Go to the New User Registration, then click the Get Started button under "Personal".

Enter all the requested info, and then continue to follow the instructions given to setup your account.  I'm sure you'll have to receive an e-mail and click a link in it (or something like that).

After establishing your account at PayPal, you need to establish a means of getting money from you into your PayPal account.  If you don't have a credit card, then you do that with a bank account.  Log in to your PayPal account, click the link to edit your Profile, and then there is a section for managing the financials.  Click the link for adding a new bank account.

You'll also want to become familiar with the ways you get more spending power with PayPal.  To do so, you need to verify your account, and their site has all the instructions for doing that.

After everything is all setup and working, you can apply for their debit card.  The link can be found on their site.

Once you get the debit card you can use it most places like a credit card.  For example, Lottery Post's credit card system accepts Visa and MasterCard debit cards just fine, so you would be able to use it here.  The gift shop would also be able to accept them.

Just be very careful to keep track of what you're spending, and do not attempt to spend more than is in your account, especially if you're trying to establish credit. 

Also, allow for some time to get everything set up correctly.  Because you are trying to get started without a credit card, you can't expect to get everything setup and working overnight.  It may take a week or two.

Good luck!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

A simple way is if you have a Walgreen, CVS, drugstores in your town. I forget which store, but you can buy a pre-paid mastercard/visa card which you can load right there, I'm pretty sure.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Open a free checking account and use the debit/credit check card.

Pa
                  United States
                  Member #2485
                  October 9, 2003
                  319 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Credit Cards are a ripe off and only cost you more.

Cash is the best!!!!

Wait till the electronic world crashes. You can not do a thing.

They are making this world CRAZEY

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #22983
                    October 6, 2005
                    2226 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Check credit cards are free, comes directly from your bank account. Same as cash.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5113 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for a super-easy way to get a credit card, check out PayPal.  They have something called the "PayPal Debit Card", which allows you to fund a debit card directly from your PayPal account.

The debit card can be used at most ATMs to draw cash, or can be used at just about any place a MasterCard can be used.  (Which is almost everywhere.)

First you have to get a PayPal account, which is free to set up. 

Go to the New User Registration, then click the Get Started button under "Personal".

Enter all the requested info, and then continue to follow the instructions given to setup your account.  I'm sure you'll have to receive an e-mail and click a link in it (or something like that).

After establishing your account at PayPal, you need to establish a means of getting money from you into your PayPal account.  If you don't have a credit card, then you do that with a bank account.  Log in to your PayPal account, click the link to edit your Profile, and then there is a section for managing the financials.  Click the link for adding a new bank account.

You'll also want to become familiar with the ways you get more spending power with PayPal.  To do so, you need to verify your account, and their site has all the instructions for doing that.

After everything is all setup and working, you can apply for their debit card.  The link can be found on their site.

Once you get the debit card you can use it most places like a credit card.  For example, Lottery Post's credit card system accepts Visa and MasterCard debit cards just fine, so you would be able to use it here.  The gift shop would also be able to accept them.

Just be very careful to keep track of what you're spending, and do not attempt to spend more than is in your account, especially if you're trying to establish credit. 

Also, allow for some time to get everything set up correctly.  Because you are trying to get started without a credit card, you can't expect to get everything setup and working overnight.  It may take a week or two.

Good luck!

Todd:

Where can we get Lottery Post software program for JACKPOT lottery?????

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tell US that UR working on IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

That walgreen's card works very well.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Credit Cards are a ripe off and only cost you more.

Cash is the best!!!!

Wait till the electronic world crashes. You can not do a thing.

They are making this world CRAZEY

I know I shouldn't butt in, but it's my nature. LOL  I am 57 and I've had a credit cards for over 35 years.  I still have a Citi card that says "member since 1977"  Your posts makes it sound as if this is new technology. 

Here is a history of credit cards.  http://www.creditcards.com/history-of-credit-cards.php

People have been using plastic for over 50 years. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5113 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

That walgreen's card works very well.

please, please,please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL:

PSYKOMO DOES "NOT" DATE anyuno<<<<UNDER-SISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE????EXPLAIN???? why U go-2 a 100 year ole drug store?????????

GUIL'ssssssssssssssssss LESS than 60 HAVE>>>>>>LEGG'$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DrumDrumBananaDrumDrumBananaDrumDrumBanana

LOL

PSYKOMO

Washington,Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #11416
                              February 13, 2005
                              594 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I got it. I'll get one soon maybe. If it still up.