Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Many people in Michigan think dailys are rigged

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by drprsi.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
clarkston mi
United States
Member #62281
June 23, 2008
19 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Would be interested to know if anybody has thoughts or stories about fixed lottery draws.  Most retailers and many players here in Michigan will tell you they are sure the daily 3 & 4 draws are being rigged. The draws are held in a private setting and the don't tell the public but they have at least 10 sets of balls that they bring in and out of the games whenever. Before each draw they are putting balls in and running "tests" draws. A very very suspect process to just pick 3 & 4 numbers. Also the state has no oversight process at all. Just the same people day after day handling the draws.....in private.  It smells....not much sunshine overseeing this "public" game.   Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Dave

macomb mi 48044
    United States
    Member #48645
    January 4, 2007
    290 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

sounds fishy to me i noticed a lot of repeat numbers in same  week.

SOUNDS FISHY TO ME I NOTICED A LOT OF REPEAT NUMBERS IN SAME WEEK.

clarkston mi
      United States
      Member #62281
      June 23, 2008
      19 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2008, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your thoughts......I can tell you from talking to 100's of retailers here in Michigan that just about no one  trusts the dailys. Many act like it's an automatic conclusion that the daily 3 & daily 4 games are rigged. Just the way the games are run in secret with zero oversight from either the legislative body or the govenors office is alarming Some very suspicous stories have been told.  The process of having 10 sets of balls that come from a company in New Jersey and these ball are put in and out of the games without ...A) ..public knowledge..and..B)...wiithout any real reason or method as to why the balls are changed.....smells.   They will tell you they change em "just to change em up"...so what they are saying is we really don't know if the balls we are taking out are faulty so we just change them.  And keep in mind it's all done in private....It's bull.  Why on earth do we need such an intricate system to pick 3 or 4 numbers. Why does a state thats going broke have to pay a company to pick a few numbers? There are thousands of lottery clubs....retirement groups...church clubs, etc,  that would galdly help the state pick the daily numbers.....Lets take it out of the private room.  With the right simple system of drawing numbers from a clear drum with differant people everyday the  games could be managed to be fair, fun and trustworthy. This would create a tremendous sense of player involment and openness which for sure would bring excitement to the games and boost sales. In short the process now stinks and is without a doubt being manipulated.  If you want want here are the numbers to the Govenors office...517 355 7858.....or the Lottery office...517 335 5600....Telling them that the drawing process needs some sunshine....and that it's hard to trust...it smells.....well it can't hurt to let them know.

Thanks

Dave