Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wintrack Tech 7X Method

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lghs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dalton, MA
United States
Member #61815
June 5, 2008
83 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2008, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Has anyone used (purchased) any of the systems this company, Success Publisher, LLC promotes?  I'm on their email list and get "news" of new systems about once a week. Most of them cost $100. The system they are promoting this week is the Tech 7X Method, one of many systems they offer for P3. It "virtually guarantees you an endless profit." "Take in $1000 a day." Hard to resist with claims like that LOL. Somewhere in their advertising they offer a money back or credit towards another system, guarantee. I guess the "credit towards another system", line negates the "money" back guarantee.

chakajo75's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    saint louis
    United States
    Member #52108
    May 10, 2007
    10 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I have ordered several systems from them, and none of them worked like they said. I did not ask for a refund i just threw them away.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Has anyone used (purchased) any of the systems this company, Success Publisher, LLC promotes?  I'm on their email list and get "news" of new systems about once a week. Most of them cost $100. The system they are promoting this week is the Tech 7X Method, one of many systems they offer for P3. It "virtually guarantees you an endless profit." "Take in $1000 a day." Hard to resist with claims like that LOL. Somewhere in their advertising they offer a money back or credit towards another system, guarantee. I guess the "credit towards another system", line negates the "money" back guarantee.

Never buy anything from Wintrack. Period. Trust me.

Somewhere in their advertising they offer a money back or credit towards another system, guarantee. I guess the "credit towards another system", line negates the "money" back guarantee.

Let me get this straight. If they send me a system that is total crap, and it doesen't pan out, then they'll send me another crappy system to replace it for free?

Did I get this right?

Dalton, MA
        United States
        Member #61815
        June 5, 2008
        83 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2008, 8:37 am - IP Logged

That's what it sounds like to me.

Lake Worth, Florida
          United States
          Member #62597
          July 3, 2008
          16 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2008, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Have tried some of their systems...none of them work as advertised...it's a scam...don't waste your money