Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reliable online website for <snip>

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

South Africa
Member #61273
May 17, 2008
1 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I have been searching the forum for information on a reliable online site to play the Canada <snip> and would appreciate anyone who can advise me which ones to use from outside Canada.

The only information I saw was from Todd who said not to use The Lotter.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23271 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2008, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

The person who posted this is lying.  They are not from Canada.  In fact, they are one of the people who runs a sleazy online lottery service out of South America.

They slipped a word in there a couple times that is a keyword from their web site, I guess hoping that search spiders would think it's an important word because it appears on Lottery Post.

Even though the person's account has bee suspended, I am leaving this post on here as an example and a warning:  any post like this is almost always a lie and is almost aways posted by someone trying to push a scam site on you.

I know I've posted that warning before, but it is well-worth posting numerous times.

This same person has attempted to post here before.  If you did manage to catch the key and/or you know which site they are from, do yourself a favor and never do business with it.

It's funny to see that they correctly identified the Lotter as a scam site; but that's only because it's competition for their own scam.

Do not engage a person like this in discussion.  Simply click the Report Abuse link at the bottom and silently let me know about it.

You will be saving yourself the aggravation and wasted time of being scammed.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!