Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the "EZMONEY" poll

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 8 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

do you think EZMONEY won the powerball jackpot?

yes [ 13 ]  [12.38%]
no [ 64 ]  [60.95%]
not sure [ 28 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 105 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2008, 5:07 am - IP Logged

back by popular demand is another exclusive lottomike poll you all know and enjoy so here is the next one......

me myself i'm at the 'not sure' point right now.i doubted him once and got proved wrong.another poster has stated the ticket was won in an area where EZMONEY has talked about a relative winning money in the past at a track so its all up in the air at this point.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2008, 5:16 am - IP Logged

Winning 100 Grand is one thing...86 mil even with "roughly half" the jp+ taxes yet to be taken that is still some seriously life changing money.Unless someone here knows him well could guess what his plan is.I know I'd have move somewhere remote for a while and do some honest soul searching before I made any move at all

Of course ez could be like the little dog and the car scenario.........every day dog chases a particular car.Annoyed,one day the driver stops abruptly and the dog is bewildered as if to say now what do I do?

I f he did win,he should spill the whole monty on how he did it seeing as though he won't need to write a book on technique for money.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:01 am - IP Logged

I think it's possible. If he really did, I wish all the best. I wouldn't want to be him with the personality he displayed here.

Play to win!

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:06 am - IP Logged

I think it's possible. If he really did, I wish all the best. I wouldn't want to be him with the personality he displayed here.

yep 'ol EZ has a chip on his shoulder for some reason.but if he did really win he might invest in anger management classes.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:11 am - IP Logged

yep 'ol EZ has a chip on his shoulder for some reason.but if he did really win he might invest in anger management classes.

Green laughROFL. If he got a lot of people annoyed online, I could imagine how he is in REAL life. Wow! Talk about problems!!!

Play to win!

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Green laughROFL. If he got a lot of people annoyed online, I could imagine how he is in REAL life. Wow! Talk about problems!!!

i'd rather be broke and happy then be rich and miserable.the weird thing to me that nobody has really commented on is this.....he won a 100,000 jackpot plus another 70,000 dollar jackpot in a different game about six years ago and was very lucky and he posted that he was done and quit posting here back in 2002.nobody hears from him for six years then he pops back up here in the last few weeks creating these topics saying he is worthy of being a hall of fame poster and i asked him in a post if he was broke all these years later and he said no that he wasn't.but anyway he starts posting here again a few weeks back out of the clear blue after six years of not posting then after a few weeks..BOOM he has won another jackpot???  if this is true the man has the most incredible luck and strange timing of anyone that its almost impossible.i'm saying i'm not sure in the poll because i don't doubt things anymore because i've seen crazier things happen but it just defies logic.....

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:28 am - IP Logged

yes[ 0 ] [0.00%]
              no[ 3 ] [42.86%]
              You voted for this choicenot sure[ 4 ] [57.14%]
              Total Valid Votes[ 7 ] 
              Discarded Votes[ 1 ] 

results so far show...doubt? lol

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2008, 9:06 am - IP Logged

My anger management classes piss me off.

LOL

I saw a t-shirt with that printed on it!!  Thought it was sooooo funny.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                  Magnolia, Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #18795
                  July 20, 2005
                  789 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2008, 9:37 am - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE you are 100% right about seeing crazier things in life happen that defies all logic, and this could be just one of them...... I guess we all have to wait and see what the out come will be.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
                    Atlantic Mine, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #416
                    June 23, 2002
                    1614 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2008, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Didn't EZMoney live in Ohio?  The winning ticket was sold on the east coast more by New Jersey.

Brad

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
                      Member #60535
                      April 21, 2008
                      460 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

i'm sure he's lurking, reading these posts and having a good laugh

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                        Member #567
                        August 14, 2002
                        484 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

If EZMoney shows Todd a scanned copy of the ticket like he did in 2002 when he won the $100,000 from Powerball, then I will believe it.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                          Pelham NY
                          United States
                          Member #60411
                          April 16, 2008
                          169 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

If anyone won a large jackpot why would they reveal it to the lottery post and allow it to be scrutinized and dissected by the rabble? Mabye its because LP is a microcosm of what we've become as a society. We worship celebrity. Deception replaces authenticity, Americans are easily duped and conditioned to conform to majority rule. Democracy is our salvation providing we don't abandon open discussion.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

If anyone won a large jackpot why would they reveal it to the lottery post and allow it to be scrutinized and dissected by the rabble? Mabye its because LP is a microcosm of what we've become as a society. We worship celebrity. Deception replaces authenticity, Americans are easily duped and conditioned to conform to majority rule. Democracy is our salvation providing we don't abandon open discussion.

I would agree with you, except I look at this as entertainment.  I hope to be much busier in the near future, since I'm definitely NOT hitting any jackpots.  I also enjoy debating about the more philosophical matters like envy & greed. There are some great people on LP and, yes, the board is a microcosm of society as a whole. The good, the bad and the way out there!

I don't think talking about the possibility of a member winning the PB is the same as watching Anna Nicole, Paris or Britney or whoever is on the front page of the tabloids this week.  Frankly, I don't really care.  Does anyone here really care, since it has no effect on either one of us personally.  However, it really would be nice to read about a member winning a lot of money.  As I said in a previous post, all he has to do is mention Lottery Post or his user ID to the press or very subtly say "I posted this on a lottery board over the weekend and many people didn't believe me."

However, I wouldn't have posted that I won $86M in the first place.   Although it's the largest amount, we've had people on LP say "I won a jackpot."  Whatever happened to that person in New York (or was it New Jersey) who said he won a million in the raffle?  Why get on a board, say you've won and then show no proof of it whatsoever?  He posted and then disappeared.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #48725
                              January 7, 2007
                              1956 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure. It's definitely possible though. All it takes is a $1 ticket. $1 and you're in. Someone from PA won and he lives in PA, so it's definitely possible.

Gonna win.Big Smile