Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the best system that wins more often ?

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Doc Tor.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #37109
April 10, 2006
57 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

If you're using a different method to pick your combinations for every drawing then you can't evaluate if your methods are improving or worsting your chances of a win. 

Systems don't have to be static and most aren't.  If you have a set of lucky numbers that you play every drawings then that's not a system. 

Systems may have static rules for picking numbers and combinations but their results can be dynamic. For example, a system I once used to pick numbers for MegaMillions included numbers that had hit 7-12 times during the previous 100 drawings.  While the group usually had 3 or more of the winning numbers 85% of the time and all the winning numbers 22% of the time, the groups varied from 32-47 numbers and covered more combinations than I wanted to play.

I'm still looking for a system that does as well but cover a smaller group of combinations.

RJOh

What system were you using that had that kind of a percentage?  Would you lead me to it?

Doc

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
    CT
    United States
    Member #61398
    May 21, 2008
    781 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2008, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I believe it is his own system Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

What system were you using that had that kind of a percentage?  Would you lead me to it?

Doc

It was my own system but there's nothing spectacular about a group of 32-47 numbers having all the winning number 22% of the time, after all that's covering 6,444,032 to 70,561,194 possible combinations.

When I mentioned that the number pool were numbers that had hit 7-12 times during the previous 100 drawings, that was the system.  If you can afford to play all the possible combinations, you're going to have a big winner 22% of the time. 

I obviously mentioned that system as an example because it's not practical, a good system IMO would have the potential to hit the jackpot 20% of the time and be practical to play.   If such a system exists, I wouldn't expect it to be posted at LP.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #46704
        September 23, 2006
        3692 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Whatever system you use I would suggest the 1 up 1 down method

Lucky and BobP can elaborate, you'll be surprised how many times you just miss

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19901 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2008, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Whatever system you use I would suggest the 1 up 1 down method

Lucky and BobP can elaborate, you'll be surprised how many times you just miss

....I would suggest the 1 up 1 down method......, you'll be surprised how many times you just miss

That is one of the many reasons I don't pay an attention to what others suggest when it comes to me playing the lotteries.

Evil Looking       

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #46704
            September 23, 2006
            3692 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

....I would suggest the 1 up 1 down method......, you'll be surprised how many times you just miss

That is one of the many reasons I don't pay an attention to what others suggest when it comes to me playing the lotteries.

From what you have said you dont even play pick 3 or 4 so this doesnt apply to you

You havnt won anything significant so until you do what you say is not to be paid attention to either

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2008, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

There are so many systems, it gets confusing some times... which one to use. As for me, i have ordered 5 systems, but so far i only won once with one of them.

So, what i would like to know, among all those systems on this site, which one gets you a lot of wins ?

Thanks

Which game?

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2008, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

From what you have said you dont even play pick 3 or 4 so this doesnt apply to you

You havnt won anything significant so until you do what you say is not to be paid attention to either

I Agree! Even if I won a significant prize, I couldn't prove it wasn't more due to luck than anything else.  For me to be an authority on winning, I would have to be able to do it repeatably.

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5145 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2008, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

There are so many systems, it gets confusing some times... which one to use. As for me, i have ordered 5 systems, but so far i only won once with one of them.

So, what i would like to know, among all those systems on this site, which one gets you a lot of wins ?

Thanks

UCHEN:

WELCOME 2-D POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I donot know if U are TONK'G bout pick-3-4-5-6 or JACKPOT????????????

BUT all know my BUTT on the POST and I only PLAY for D JACKPOT>>>>>

TRANSLATION:

NO>>>>>>>>>PSYKO has NOT HIT ah JACKPOT>>>>>>>BUT have CUM

close a time or 2 like most 2-TIMER'ssssssssssssDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I use a stat system that works for 5-6 lottery games and it works for 3 or

4 number's out of a SET of 10 >>>>>>>###########'s which I call a

STRING.......................................................................................................

LOL

PSYKOMO

United States
                    Member #37109
                    April 10, 2006
                    57 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2008, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

UCHEN:

WELCOME 2-D POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I donot know if U are TONK'G bout pick-3-4-5-6 or JACKPOT????????????

BUT all know my BUTT on the POST and I only PLAY for D JACKPOT>>>>>

TRANSLATION:

NO>>>>>>>>>PSYKO has NOT HIT ah JACKPOT>>>>>>>BUT have CUM

close a time or 2 like most 2-TIMER'ssssssssssssDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I use a stat system that works for 5-6 lottery games and it works for 3 or

4 number's out of a SET of 10 >>>>>>>###########'s which I call a

STRING.......................................................................................................

LOL

PSYKOMO

PSYKOMO

Could you share you 5-6 lottery stats system with me please?  Thanks.

Doc Tor