|Posted: August 5, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged|
Quinto isn't the only big change in the PA Lottery. I've done some calculations, and the latest batch of games have higher than usual payout percentages, $1 tickets getting a big boost, the other price points recieving modest increases as well.
- $1 tickets now pay out 65% of sales, up from 58%.
- $2 tickets now pay out 66% of sales, up from 64%.
- $3 tickets now pay out 68% of sales, up from 65%.
- $5 tickets now pay out 71% of sales, up from 70%.
- $10 tickets now pay out 75% of sales, up from between 70% and 73%.
- Any new payouts for $20 tickets have yet to be determined.
Of course higher payouts mean that you'll win bigger amounts more often. So this is great news for PA lottery players.