Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This made my day...Washington state Match4...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by djklaugh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Well this really made my day...Is washington State Match4...I think is new...

http://www.walottery.com/sections/LotteryGames/Match4.aspx?Page=HowPlay

unfortunately the ticket doesn't cost 1 dollar but is a step in the right direction...Well i can also understand the 2 dollars per ticket option...it totally made my day...

http://www.walottery.com/sections/WinningNumbers/Default.aspx?Page=Match4

we are going int he right direction...All it need is Chile, Greece, Sweeden, Norway, Finland, japan to follow....we are going in the right directions, i hope it is stay here to stay....

but i wish they pay 5,000 instead of 10,000 and charge 1 dollar for ticket...Now that will have been wonderful...

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2008, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't care for the $2 per play, but wow, $20 for matching just 3 numbers? No wonder it's $2 per play. I would make a killing off that with my system. I hope Indiana gets this game!

Gonna win.Big Smile

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3316 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2008, 1:29 am - IP Logged

i always thought a daily lotto thats top prize was the maximun handout cash an agent had to pay was a great idea.

is $10k the max payout there?

i do like the low odds, and regualr play id like to be able to grab $10k next day tho.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2008, 11:01 am - IP Logged

i always felft they needed to come up with a combination game that replace regular pick4...

They say the odds are 1 in 10,000 but in fact since each tickets costs 2 dollars the odds are 1 in 20,000....

they are moving in the right direction....

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8393 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2008, 11:19 am - IP Logged

i always felft they needed to come up with a combination game that replace regular pick4...

They say the odds are 1 in 10,000 but in fact since each tickets costs 2 dollars the odds are 1 in 20,000....

they are moving in the right direction....

Washington state lottery's Match 4 is not replacing pick 4 it is a totally different game where there is only 24 numbers in the game. You pick 4 numbers from 1 to 24

This game is not as easy to win all 4 numbers as you might think.  

If You MatchPrize AmountOdds (per $2 play)
          4 Numbers$10,0001:10,626.0
          3 Numbers$201:132.8
          2 Numbers$ 21:9.3
          Overall Odds 1:8.7

Pick 4 has 10000 numbers and cost 50 cent to play one bet. pays 2500 in most states if you win the bet straight.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
            Washington *state*
            United States
            Member #62009
            June 14, 2008
            192 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2008, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Oh what the heck, I'll give it a chance.  At $2 per play on this daily game, I think I will stick to one or two days a week.  Maybe Wednesdays and Saturdays.  See if I have any luck with this game, as I am not having any luck with any other game. lol  I hope soooooooo!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19900 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2008, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I don't care for the $2 per play, but wow, $20 for matching just 3 numbers? No wonder it's $2 per play. I would make a killing off that with my system. I hope Indiana gets this game!

What about backing that up with a few predictions for that game on the prediction board?  It may be harder to beat than you think.  Even breaking even would be something to brag about.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2008, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Washington state lottery's Match 4 is not replacing pick 4 it is a totally different game where there is only 24 numbers in the game. You pick 4 numbers from 1 to 24

This game is not as easy to win all 4 numbers as you might think.  

If You MatchPrize AmountOdds (per $2 play)
                4 Numbers$10,0001:10,626.0
                3 Numbers$201:132.8
                2 Numbers$ 21:9.3
                Overall Odds 1:8.7

Pick 4 has 10000 numbers and cost 50 cent to play one bet. pays 2500 in most states if you win the bet straight.

Well i don't know about the 2 dollar option, but if that game costed 1 dollar to play and had 15,000 or 20,000 combinations, it will be easier than your permutation pick4 game...Permutation pick4 games are too spiky specially when they have 10 balls or above...You all will not understand but i know i am right...a combination game that is pick3/20 or pick4/24 or pick5/20 is easier than permutation pick4/0-9 or than pick3/0-9....

have you ever asked yourself why they chose pick4 to end in base 10, meaning why they let it have 10 numbers (0-9), why didn't they choose 9 or 8 that's because most people think in base 10 or multiples of 10 and in even numbers, just to show you that they didn't stop and research this very good, what a coincidence that it ends in base 10...And to think of women...i better shut up...This is why i can't stand the lottery...Who are the ones that mostly work for the lottery? Males and yet females make up  51% of the population...They don't think of females...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8393 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Well i don't know about the 2 dollar option, but if that game costed 1 dollar to play and had 15,000 or 20,000 combinations, it will be easier than your permutation pick4 game...Permutation pick4 games are too spiky specially when they have 10 balls or above...You all will not understand but i know i am right...a combination game that is pick3/20 or pick4/24 or pick5/20 is easier than permutation pick4/0-9 or than pick3/0-9....

have you ever asked yourself why they chose pick4 to end in base 10, meaning why they let it have 10 numbers (0-9), why didn't they choose 9 or 8 that's because most people think in base 10 or multiples of 10 and in even numbers, just to show you that they didn't stop and research this very good, what a coincidence that it ends in base 10...And to think of women...i better shut up...This is why i can't stand the lottery...Who are the ones that mostly work for the lottery? Males and yet females make up  51% of the population...They don't think of females...

lets get something straight before we go any further when you play pick 3 there are 3 machines that hold 10 balls each so essentially your trying to match a straight pick by selecting 3 digits out of thirty balls. one from each machine this is why pick 3 and 4 are so profitable

pick 4 is the same deal only now you have to select 4 digit from 4 separate machines for a total of 40 balls.

If pick 3 or 4 games only had 1 machine with 10 balls then there would never be any doubles. triples or quads.  And it would be relatively easy to predict all the combinations.

Pick 3 and 4 is set up the way it is because its a money maker for the lottery.

Match 4 is a jackpot game.

In MATCH 4 all twenty 24 balls are in one machine sounds easy doesn't it.... well it's not any easier than any other game...... go ahead and post some predictions for it. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

I don't think it is an easy game to play. It looks like it would be but it isn't. The odds are good, but there are 24 numbers to play. Plus, if you were playing the game in real life each line would be 2 bucks instead of a dollar.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Portland,Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #14387
                      April 25, 2005
                      229 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2008, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Well this really made my day...Is washington State Match4...I think is new...

http://www.walottery.com/sections/LotteryGames/Match4.aspx?Page=HowPlay

unfortunately the ticket doesn't cost 1 dollar but is a step in the right direction...Well i can also understand the 2 dollars per ticket option...it totally made my day...

http://www.walottery.com/sections/WinningNumbers/Default.aspx?Page=Match4

we are going int he right direction...All it need is Chile, Greece, Sweeden, Norway, Finland, japan to follow....we are going in the right directions, i hope it is stay here to stay....

but i wish they pay 5,000 instead of 10,000 and charge 1 dollar for ticket...Now that will have been wonderful...

I found out about it by accident Pumpi :) 
                      When I bought Megamillion tickets last Monday the Washington Lottery commission was apparently having a promotional deal. If you bought a $5 Megamillion ticket (and maybea $5 Lotto ticket -don't know about that as I didn't buy any) you automatically got a free Match 4 ticket Whoo Hooo ... I'll check them tomorrow when I go buy more MegaMillion tickets.  Wonder if it's still going on...

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison