Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Deal or NO Deal- Multi state entries

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by soothsayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4525 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2008, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks! May I implore your help? Earlier this year certain states carried a second chance drawing for this scratch off "Deal or No Deal".

According to the rules , once the April/May drawing happened, they would retain the mailed in entries and then allow a multistate drawing from the states that carried the drawing. This would be for a top prize of 1 million. Granted the odds were higher to even win. The help I ask is, has this been canned?

In my state of PA, I searched high and low to find this info yet it only has about the April/May second chance drawing. Again I re-iterate, I know they did advertise the multistate finale draw sometime for AUgust/September of 2008. If anyone can find this info or point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it!

I mark my calendar for sweepstakes and drawings I entered and I recall placing that particular one as an upcoming event. Yet I'll be dern if I can find any state lotteries with the guidelines on this multi state draw.....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
    SC
    United States
    Member #56656
    November 28, 2007
    511 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks! May I implore your help? Earlier this year certain states carried a second chance drawing for this scratch off "Deal or No Deal".

According to the rules , once the April/May drawing happened, they would retain the mailed in entries and then allow a multistate drawing from the states that carried the drawing. This would be for a top prize of 1 million. Granted the odds were higher to even win. The help I ask is, has this been canned?

In my state of PA, I searched high and low to find this info yet it only has about the April/May second chance drawing. Again I re-iterate, I know they did advertise the multistate finale draw sometime for AUgust/September of 2008. If anyone can find this info or point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it!

I mark my calendar for sweepstakes and drawings I entered and I recall placing that particular one as an upcoming event. Yet I'll be dern if I can find any state lotteries with the guidelines on this multi state draw.....

Hey Grl...The SC Lottery website has September 17, 2008 as the drawing date for the $1 mil.

Let the good times roll...