Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help with dream Please

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Island Girl's avatar - flower2

Bahamas
Member #49207
January 23, 2007
503 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2008, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Good Morning All

Dreaming I went to the ATM to get a few dollars and when it started I said it must be giving me all that was on my account (It seem to be a few thousand when I only wanted a few hundred) because I was going to Florida and I wanted to get it there instead of carring it with me I had US money in my wallet, now I had to go get this change in US, than it was like I did not need to because I still had money on the account that I could get off.  Then when I got to the airport we had to try charter a plane but no one could leave before 1 & 2pm so we just waited my uncle & aunt come to the airport because he had to go back to the doctor in Nassau, then it seem like Mom wanted to go with him so her a Dad went to Nassau with him & would meet me & my husband in Palm Beach the next day. 

Mom & Dad are both 62

Husband 55

Uncle 49

Aunt 48

I'm 37 will be 38 next week

Money, airport, plane, traveling were the thing that stood out. (sorry there seem to be people all around thats why we could not get a charter)

Thank you all & Good Luck

One day I will hit bigl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sun Smiley

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2008, 9:37 am - IP Logged

don't know why, but I am really liking the 102 today. And how are you doing btw?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Good Morning All

Dreaming I went to the ATM to get a few dollars and when it started I said it must be giving me all that was on my account (It seem to be a few thousand when I only wanted a few hundred) because I was going to Florida and I wanted to get it there instead of carring it with me I had US money in my wallet, now I had to go get this change in US, than it was like I did not need to because I still had money on the account that I could get off.  Then when I got to the airport we had to try charter a plane but no one could leave before 1 & 2pm so we just waited my uncle & aunt come to the airport because he had to go back to the doctor in Nassau, then it seem like Mom wanted to go with him so her a Dad went to Nassau with him & would meet me & my husband in Palm Beach the next day. 

Mom & Dad are both 62

Husband 55

Uncle 49

Aunt 48

I'm 37 will be 38 next week

Money, airport, plane, traveling were the thing that stood out. (sorry there seem to be people all around thats why we could not get a charter)

Thank you all & Good Luck

paper money 765 567 476 3663

airport 925 725

plane 082 161

travel 291 116 681

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
        long, island
        Bahamas
        Member #62181
        June 20, 2008
        3681 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2008, 5:56 am - IP Logged

paper money 765 567 476 3663

airport 925 725

plane 082 161

travel 291 116 681

boy why can't i have a dream like that 476 bx early new york,082 early chicago bx sure hope you played them